Search results for query: *

• Users: Kars
  • Order by date
  1. K

Random Messages Episode X

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X Nick stop telling people to fuck up their computer you jerk omg
  2. K

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X EEEYYYYYYYYYYYY Hella been good here too man @zima dont u welcome me i used to be a regular ...almost two years ago omg Yeah its i, WATA, kazuhira, DAN etc etc etc
  3. K

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X EY YO RAAAAIIIINBOW BEEN AWHILE BRUH HOW YOU BE
  4. K

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X Yeah I cant do digital and pen and paper is really risky sometimes tbh
  5. K

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X That must be why I was bored the months i wasnt here
  6. K

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X Happy birthday! I have NO idea whats the context for that but I love it.
  7. K

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X Well gee i didnt expect myself to log in after a few months omg I wanted to do some trading rn Yeah wings made of....fur is peculiar
  8. K

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X Nick I didnt know you were such an advocate for absoland totes-not-designed-by-edgy-adoloscent mega. Couldve sworn you hated them.
  9. K

Just the E4 or did they get red?
  10. K

Rainbow what the fuck
  11. K

Shhhhhh no more tears only dreams
  12. K

Hell no
  13. K

Part 1 and 4's didnt Although surprise ambulance was kinda anticlimatic i suppose SO ends well and gets better once they leave the prison have fun (Do you have all star battle?)
  14. K

I didnt like how VA ended felt too much of a shonen asspull (i guess you can argue 2 and 3 had the same copout though) Stone ocean gets REAlly GOOD later on The end is pretty sad though have fun Jolyne was a good character
  15. K

I caught up feb last year Favorite part was Steel ball run but im really liking Jojolion What was your favorite arc?
  16. K

Nice Risotto icon Kinda /Edgy/ dont you think
  17. K

Lewd senpai
  18. K

Yeah im a big fan of SMT and persona Im looking for a ps2 and rebuying nocturne since Mine kinda shot to shit last year.
  19. K

Ill take your word and not use the 3d then i just want it for SMT4, X/y and persona Q whenever its out
  20. K

Yeah i doubt i would either it kinda annoys me But the 2ds not being able to fit in my pocket kinda aggravates me just as much @miar im used to the Vitas huge ass screen so ill most likely save for an XL since im used to the bigger screen
Back
Top Bottom