Search results for query: *

1. N

Best Water type starter

Mudkip gets my vote. Probably the only region I'd choose a water starter over a fire.
  2. N

Best Grass type starter

I've got to go with Turtwig. It surprises me that Treecko is in the lead by so much.
  3. N

Best Fire type starter

Is there any doubt in your mind that Charmander is the best?
  4. N

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. Aside from Gyarados in GSC, a shiny Zubat in Ruby version many years ago.
  5. N

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Speed Grapher, episode seven or eight. Kind of a weird anime.
  6. N

New theme, like it or hate it?

Terrible. Just terrible. The only part I liked was the length. Nice and short so I didn't have to suffer through more of it.
  7. N

Bruno and Brock

You are absolutely no fun, you know that?
  8. N

Yours Truly Made This for You.

I can't say I'm surprised. I am like a cranky, old woman.
  9. N

Bruno and Brock

In the game, you don't get too comfortable with Brock...meeting him once and all. And in the anime, since he's traveling around all the time...probably best he wears a shirt. He doesn't want to steal Misty/Pikachu/Latias/May/Max/Dawn away from Ash with his awesome abs! D:
  10. N

Do you find it hard to play the old games?

I still pick up my Leaf Green and Crystal versions from time to time, for fun. Sometimes I do forget that Pokemon don't have abilities in Crystal though...
  11. N

Bruno and Brock

It's mentioned a few times in the anime that Brock is the oldest.Bruno can't be his father either, since we already know who his father is. They're both just awesome tough guys. Maybe Brock was trying to emulate Bruno. He did seem to really admire him when the gang met Bruno in the mountains.
  12. N

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Re: Which starter pokemon would you choose from each region? Kanto: Charmander Jhoto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Mudkip Sinnoh: Turtwig
  13. N

The most epic video game boss fights

Since we're talking about epic boss fights instead of hard boss fights... Darth Treia in KOTOR2 comes to mind. Three lightsabers attacking you being wielded by the force? Pretty epic.
  14. N

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Dunsparce. I already forget it exists half the time and it has virtually no use.
  15. N

Least Memorable Pokemon?

Dunsparce. I always forget the little bugger exists.
  16. N

Favorite Soundtrack?

Re: Do you actually listen to the music? I love a lot of the music, though often I'll play it muted. I will turn it on for epic battles against gym leaders, my rival, or the Elite Four.
  17. N

I am the Numerology Sailor!

Hello everyone, I'm the Numerology Sailor! I've loved Pokemon for quite some time and figured I needed a good place to casually express that love with other nostalgic nuts like myself. After scouting a few forums, I decided to come here because it seemed like it may hold my interest. So...
Back
Top Bottom