Search results for query: *

1. JohtoMotto

Hi again!

Hi, i'm JohtoMotto. Been a long time member since 2010 but lost interest. I used to frequent these pages daily, running a trade shop, talking to friends etc etc. I used to operate under the names Surferboy, Eonmaster and Wet N Wild with a Brawly avatar. (If anyone recognizes me, please say hi)...
  2. JohtoMotto

GEN VI: A 5IV Shiny

It doesn't really matter which pokemon it is as long as I like it. Willing to offer 200BP for one. Or 4 48 BP items.
  3. JohtoMotto

5IV Quiet Snover

FC is: 3840-6649-9157 The Snover are quiet natured with a 31/31/31/31/31/xx/ spread. Looking for just about anything.
  4. JohtoMotto

Quick and Efficient EV Training!

Hey guys, thought I'd offer my services in training your little pokemon up to be strong. Just let me know what you want trained and the spread and I'll get it done as quick as I can. As for payment I'll take pretty much anything reasonable whether it be 5IV's, shinys, breeding scraps, items...
  5. JohtoMotto

5IV Gastly breeding pair with disable

FC is: 3840-6649-9157 The gastlys are modest with the egg move disable. 31/xx/31/31/31/31. Open to offers, not looking for anything in particular.
  6. JohtoMotto

31/31/31/xx/31/31Dratini and Gibles.

Have these near perfect pokemon to trade, 1 Adamant Dratini and 2 Jolly Gibles, gibles have iron head and outrage, all pokemon are female. Looking for other five IV pokemon. Also have a shiny Corsola if anyone wants to buy it.
  7. JohtoMotto

GEN VI: Solar Power Charmanders

Need a Charmander or someone with charmeleon in friend safari. I can give a chlorophyll bulbasaur.
  8. JohtoMotto

Fight my team that has no synergy!

No real rules, just the standard stuff like no legends, singles, 6v6 etc
  9. JohtoMotto

Fight my team that has no synergy!

Quick match anyone? No tiers or anything. Just random pokemon! Fc is in sig.
  10. JohtoMotto

Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs

I have 25 of these bulbasaurs. Frankly im pretty much giving them away. It would be nice if someone gave me some other hidden ability pokemon. But I don't really care. Oh and if someone has a squirtle I NEED ONE. FC is down in sig.
  11. JohtoMotto

GEN VI: Gooey Goomy

No worries man! Enjoy your goodra.
  12. JohtoMotto

GEN VI: Gooey Goomy

I have a gooey goomy you can have. Free of charge. Just dumping a lot of eggs over wonder trade anyway. FC is in sig, I've added you.
  13. JohtoMotto

GEN VI: Perfect/Near Perfect Ditto

Just want a ditto with near perfect IV's for breeding purposes. Im willing to pay a Shiny Corsola holding a 48bp item of your choice.
  14. JohtoMotto

Straight From the Daycare

Send me a trade when you're ready then.
  15. JohtoMotto

I have a Japanese Fenniken if you would want that. As for HA, it's a no go. Got some Magikarp with good IV's I don't need though.
  16. JohtoMotto

Can I get a HA froakie and a Tyrunt? Unsure on what you would really want in return though. An ivysaur and a Zoroarak?
  17. JohtoMotto

Friend Safari Codes

Add me! I need as many friend safari's as possible c: FC: 3840-6649-9157
  18. JohtoMotto

Welcome back?

I thought I should re-introduce myself seeing as it's been since last year that I was a very avid poster. Hiya guys, My name is Surferboy. Avid fan of pokemon, been playing since I was 4. Doubt many people would remember me, besides a couple of close friends. So re-introducing myself. Hi all!
  19. JohtoMotto

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Well, I was trecking through reversal mountain with Bianca, Ran into a skorpuri and a shiny skorpuri. Was quiet depressed when Bianca PROCEEDED TO ON SHOT THE SHINY WITH A CRIT PSYCHIC. Please Gamefreak, get rid of the "It's impossible, to aim when there are two pokemon in the way!"
  20. JohtoMotto

BW2 Teams

Well as of now, about to take on drayden the team is Serperior (Paul) Simipour (Stacey) Ampharos (Emily) Arcanine (Amber) Lucario (Cyrus) Unsure on the final team member. Suggestions are very much appreciated :) 1600 POSTS YAYA
Back
Top Bottom