Search results for query: *

1. R

IV-Breeding Leftovers (please pick up Pokemon)

Re: IV-Breeding Leftovers Could I have the Male-Timid-x/x/31/31/x/31 Larvesta? Male-Timid-x/31/x/31/x/31 Horsea?
  2. R

Pure-Types vs. Dual-Types

I prefer Dual types, and making sure I have the right coverage. For example; if I have a pokemon that's Grass/Dark with a double weakness to bug, I'd get a pokemon that has a double resistance (Fire/Flying) to cover it.
  3. R

What pokemon do you use as HM Slaves?

Volcarona for its ability + fly. Swanna for Surf + Fly Fortunately in B/W you don't need to use HMs all that much.
  4. R

A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ [No More Entrees]

Re: A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ Yeah... I have no idea how the irc thing works, bummer.
  5. R

A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ [No More Entrees]

Re: A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ Can I have one as well? Adamant please.
  6. R

Offering: EV Training Items

*shrug* kinda hard to answer that question :P
  7. R

Yeah, I'm a lady scientist. :P
  8. R

I have budew and mimejr. I need the power band and the power belt.
  9. R

What dex fillers do you need?
  10. R

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females FC: 4684 8353 4304 What i want: Vulpix Male or Female?: female Ability: Drought Preferred Nature?: Modest Can i trade now?: Nope. about to fall asleep. xD I can offer a quick feet zigzagoon.
  11. R

Shiny Dragonite

You can get hacked pokemon from the GTS, it only screens out obvious hacks like lv.1 reshirams.
  12. R

some female dreamworld pokemon

No thanks, I have plenty of dragon pokemon lol.
  13. R

I'll give it to you for the Espeon then.
  14. R

Do you know their IVs? I'm not really looking for something specific. Rare female DW pokemon and high IV pokemon mainly.
  15. R

What are you offering for it?
  16. R

I have Quick Feet zigzagoon Infiltrator zubat Run Away caterpie I also have some dark pulse deinos:
  17. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Nimbasa in the battle subway, he's the ace trainer you first see.
  18. R

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

Screw keeping it a secret, I'm in college.
  19. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Maybe in gen4, but in gen5 he will tell you if two or more stats have 31s.
  20. R

Wait! what? Moments

So I go to catch Kyurem, which has some freaking badass battle music: YouTube - ‪Pokemon Black and White Music - Frozen Boundary! VS. Kyurem‬‏ Yet, I catch it and look at the dex data... "It can produce ultracold air. Its body is frozen" WORST DEX ENTRY EVER.
Back
Top Bottom