Search results for query: *

• Users: Marik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

iPod Shuffle

Go on your iPod, go to shuffle mode, and post the first 10 songs that come up.
  2. M

Mods

What is the criteria used for selecting them? And who selects them? Sorry, it had just been bugging me.
  3. M

Most Posts Wins The Thread!

ITT you post. And when it's closed, the person with the most posts wins! RULES -No double posting. More will be added if needed.
  4. M

The Honesty Game

Post what you honestly think of the person who posts above you.
  5. M

Pokémon That Should Be Related but Aren't

Sorry if this thread's already been made, I went back 8 pages and saw nothing. My little brother and I were battling on Pokemon Stadium today, and it was Aerodactyl vs. Charizard. He then pointed out how much they look alike, and I agreed. I never noticed that before. So... What Pokemon...
  6. M

Contest Gengar vs. Dusknoir

VS. Both these Pokemon are 2nd stage Ghost types, the only two Pokemon to be that. So: -Which one do you prefer? -Which one would win in a battle? -Which one is more useful?
  7. M

Dr. Footstep

You know that guy on Route... whatever it is in D/P? I took my HM Fly slave Zubat there to see what it was thinking and it said in one of the lines: "Do any humans even like ZUBAT?" XD Do any of you have any good stories?
  8. M

*Uses Blizzard*

I am the legendary Pokemon Articuno! :scared: I've come to commune with others. Feel free to :unworthy: in my presence, if you so choose.
Back
Top Bottom