Search results for query: *

• Users: Hoze
  • Order by date
  1. H

Hardest Pokemon for you to Find/Catch

Definitely Suicune in LeafGreen. I still haven't caught it, and it's been four months. Mostly because I refuse to use the Master Ball. But still.
  2. H

Favorite Hoenn Legendary

I really like Kyogre. Drizzle works great with Thunder and Water Spout's Amazing.
  3. H

The Shiny Encounters Thread

The only shiny I've encountered was an Unown in Solaceon Ruins. I caught it~ My sister caught a shiny Lillipup as soon as she stepped onto Route 1. Lucky kid.
  4. H

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! Truth.
  5. H

friends who play

My friend Yuli plays Pokemon. And my friend Kiran still plays it as far as I know. My sister sort of plays it and likes the anime.
  6. H

What would your first Pokemon be?

I'd love to start with a Larvesta. It evolves into an amazing pokemon, though it takes a while to level it high enough.
  7. H

What is your FireRed/LeafGreen team?

I just restarted my LeafGreen file. My team will consist of: Charizard Pidgeot Dugtrio Jolteon Lapras Mewtwo
  8. H

Do you play with the pokemon you like best, or with the strongest?

Having a completely balanced team is very important to me. However, I always choose my favorite pokemon out of the types that I need.
  9. H

Post your Current Team

HeartGold~ Ryu (Dragonite)- Dragon Rush, Extremespeed, Iron Tail, Draco Meteor Sobek (Feraligatr)- Surf, Ice Beam, Crunch, Hydro Cannon Ampharos- Discharge, Thunder Wave, Power Gem, Signal Beam Ho-oh- Fire Blast, Psychic, Fly, Sacred Fire Muscle (Machamp)- Rock Climb, Cross Chop...
  10. H

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t This is cool, I want the Zekrom, Tepig, and Zoroark. It's too bad they don't give away pokemon at McDonald's like they do in Japan.
  11. H

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread I would drop out of school and become a Pokemon Master.
  12. H

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Is there any way to send a Dream Pal request to someone on my Pal Pad? Or is it completely random?
  13. H

Eating Pokemon

I think humans in the Pokemon World eat a diet consisting of mostly berries. They have been shown to eat berry sandwiches in Pokemon Black and White.
  14. H

Pokemon that make you want to scratch your head or hit someone

I agree, Burmy and Wormadam look terrible. They would look a lot better if only its Plant Cloak forme existed. I also really dislike the black band on Patrat and Watchog's face. The only early rodent I've liked was Zigzagoon and Linoone.
  15. H

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

I'd be an Ace Trainer. They have balanced teams and use strong and evolved pokemon.
  16. H

Ever had your name as a NPC or a trainer(not yourself)?

Yes! My name has been used for an Ace Trainer, Bug Catcher, Bird Keeper, and Scientist. There has also been an In-Game trader with my name, he gave me my Machamp.
  17. H

Your favorite poison pokemon

Nidoran has always been my favorite Poison type.
  18. H

How many unique Pokeballs are on your team?

Pokeball- Emboar, Simisage, Archeops Ultra Ball- Zoroark Net Ball- Jellicent Dusk Ball- Zekrom
  19. H

The Diaries of Black and White

I just beat Lenora, I have a level 21 Pignite and a Level 16 Pansage.
  20. H

Too many Legendaries?

I think that six legendary pokemon per region is a reasonable number. There would be enough for people to catch but not so many that the legendaries lose their uniqueness.
Back
Top Bottom