Search results for query: *

• Users: Miar
  • Order by date
  1. Miar

Which Storyline Was Your Favorite?

Team Star was actually a likeable bunch in the end. They had this nice sense of camaraderie
  2. Miar

Graphics, Animation and General Model Quality

The Pokémon look really good up close, and that's most important to me. The shading is more subtle, LGPE style, and adding textures might also indicate higher-poly models than last time I almost never play handheld but I wonder if, as Pokémon is primarily a franchise for handhelds, the 720p...
  3. Miar

which pokemon in legends arceus do you think makes no sense to be hostile?

Drifloon. Surprisingly aggro for something that likes to lure children away. Guess we're too old for it And they're everywhere! If I was developing an aggro mechanic, I would make any non-alpha want to shy away if they sense your Pokémon is ~40+ levels above them.
  4. Miar

What Pokemon do you lean on as your "Catcher"?

Same. It only costs 500 for False Swipe and how many other Pokémon are readily available so early to learn it? (Rowlet can do it too but not Cyndaquil)
  5. Miar

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

(My 1st playthrough) Defeated Electrode today. Also, a Very curious happening... Before that I was in the marshlands hunting for alpha Petilil. There was also a Murkrow swarm so I also went for it and caught a shiny one! Soon as I get back to town, there's a Staraptor swarm in the fieldlands...
  6. Miar

What video games are you playing now?

Splatoon 2, mostly. I can't call it training since I haven't been improving (my ranks have dropped precipitously with little slowing down) but I'm keeping at it I also restarted Arceus and since I so foolishly deleted my first team instead of putting them in Home I have to redo that team again
  7. Miar

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Pawmi at first reminded me of those minions from Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Best Pika clone design since Emolga (unless Mimikyu counts) Haven't got an opinion on the new legends. One looks Electric but I can't figure out the other. Fighting? Ground? ...Fire? It's SOME form of Dragon
  8. Miar

When is a Pokemon "Ban Worthy?"

I say this not as a competitive battler but a TCG junkie, but the principle should still apply. When a single mon or team is used so frequently (say, almost all tourney semifinalists for some months) without a couple of proper counters being found, then something has to go to keep the metagame...
  9. Miar

Mystery dungeon and mega evolution

But Mewtwo and Porygon also exist in the PMD-verse. I think it's like a post-humanity future or something. And since the game restricts the player's/partner's evos, it shouldn't have an impact on your starter choices (I'll flip if PMD5 only allows Kalos starters) Since Mega Evolution is so...
  10. Miar

Are Pokémon people?

No, Machops and Hydreigons aren't human. No matter how smart any mon is or how symbiotically it coexists with man, something separates them. I want to think it's intelligence that allowed humans to build advanced civilization and become dominant over animals. Some Pokémon MIGHT be smarter (which...
  11. Miar

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

It feels like this Gallade deck is pitiful. Everyone's been using it. The new Sylveon deck beat it every time but once. Or perhaps Eevee's turn one evolution trick is too strong. Haven't seen any Espeon players doing it though.
  12. Miar

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 And then there's Pokémon's other OTP:
  13. Miar

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Magcargo x Gardevoir wrap your head around that one, and then bleach it back out.
  14. Miar

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 And why are the two on the rock always the same gender? You want them to fight, put them in the day-care and watch them squabble over that dashing young Omanyte
  15. Miar

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I want a Mega Delibird for Christmas.
  16. Miar

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Also, if Binacles are individual, how can a Pokeball catch two at once?
  17. Miar

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Why aren't male Lanturn, like, 2 inches high?
  18. Miar

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Because the only devil fruit that does that was eaten by Kuma.
  19. Miar

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Why does that Yveltal have paws?
  20. Miar

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 They're all fine, but nothing beats a trusty Braviary. White 2 players, you should fully understand.
Back
Top Bottom