Search results for query: *

• Users: iPowers
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

Will Pokemon Best Wishes go back to 4Kids?

Alright well this is a questions to the public because i've heard rumors that it will, but at the same time I wanna hear your thoughts. If anyone knows or has a guess say it here and if you have no idea do you think they should? In my opinion It'd be awesome if they did though I really...
  2. I

Pokemon Nominations (VOTE NOW)

Hello everyone. So I plan to do this on many sties, but i'm gonna start off here cause I'm lazy and if I do 8 sites at once that'll be difficult. So a while ago like LOOOOOOOONG time ago I made these Best Pokemon Ever AMVs that got A TON of views. However, Shogakukan deleted them and suspended...
  3. I

If you were your own pokemon..............

Describe it. You don't need to say an actual pokemon or your own made up name. Just a relevent of yourself!! For example, I'd be a Psychic/Dark type. Dark for what I feel on the inside and psychic on the outside, plus I really don't like bugs so it'd be a super weakness. Plus there isn't a...
  4. I

Copyright Infringement on Youtube

Hey guys so since this is a Pokemon website I just had to ask this on here. If you make Pokemon AMVs or know of someone who does. I know in the past Shogakukan reported people's videos if it had pokemon in it and it caused a huge problem. However, it doesn't seem like they are doing this now...
  5. I

What's your favorite Pokemon video game?

Of all time, out of any generation. Which do you like the most? Personally I'd like to say Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. Reason why is they DEFINITELY put a ton of work into it. If you have a Wii or a Gamecube. It's definitely worth the buy. The portable games are addicting enough, so to...
  6. I

Team Rocket..........still entertaining or annoying?

Ok honestly i've seen every pokemon episode from beginning to end (cause i've been watching it for like 8 years now), and I love all the seasons, but the thing I don't like about the new ones is mainly Team Rocket. Now it's kinda being overused doing the same thing over and over again. I really...
  7. I

Report mistake button?

This would be pretty cool especially for users who don't want to edit the articles (or don't have the power to). My idea would be there would be a report mistake button then a little pop-up comes up and it'll ask you what's wrong with it. And then the user can type in a mistake that was wrong...
  8. I

Include articles on the Hacked pokemon games

Hey guys so reciently I came across the glitched pokemon games, you know like Pokemon Chaos Black, Pokemon Naranja, Pokemon Brown, etc. and after seeing these on youtube and learning it about it on here, I found it really fascinating and probably after I beat Soulsilver and Platinum i may give...
Back
Top Bottom