Search results for query: *

• Users: PLA
  • Order by date
  1. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Bit of a shame that Galvantula's pedipalps are now officially mandibles. Don't suppose there's much to do about that, huh?
  2. P

The National Defense Authorization Act

Construction and Authorites outlined in 1021 only apply to 1021. Is there a problem i 1021? Depends on what's already in "existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or...
  3. P

Personality & Development: Ash's Pikachu: Reviewing the characterization of anime Pok

Re: Personality & Development: Ash's Pikachu: Reviewing the characterization of anime Or maybe he was just a racist? :P Seriously though, I wonder if his pokeball aversion was real or just a part of his defiance that became a habit. If the former, he had a bad morning before Ash showed up.
  4. P

List of Respawning Items?
  5. P

Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Global L

Re: Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Glob Yeah, I thought the same. I only started thinking it could be unique because other people seemed to know more. On an unrelated note, I'm suspecting my quote should say "settlements". I've seen it used as...
  6. P

Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Global L

Re: Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Glob "When will you humans learn that feelings, as you call them, can get in the way of big cash pay offs? Bwahahahaha!" *dances madly on the table*
  7. P

That does sound like a good solution.
  8. P

True, no idea about Trick. But since it reflects the effect back to the user, the distinction on moves used by the bouncer on itself doesn't seem important. Or does your second example refer to beneficial effects used by an ally? My guess is that those would be reflected, as a drawback for the...
  9. P

Magic Bounce Couldn't all this be simplified as "Status moves, excluding Memento"? Poor Status, always overshadowed by Special and Physical, never recognized as a grown-up move category.
  10. P

Old topic, but I just wanted to mention that I found a minute ago that I can manipulate some NPCs by simply pressing B. It's the walking trio of Fighting type trainers in Wellspring Cave, B1F, so I haven't had a chance to check pivoting / randomly turning ones.
  11. P

Yeah, seems to be like that. I mean the stationary type that turns to face a random direction rather than spinning around. A few times I've seen them stand still for several minutes, my best guess being that they just happened to pick the same direction many times in a row. Or maybe there's...
  12. P

Any work done on npc trainer lines of sight / movement patterns? Maybe I'm alone, but I think it could be an interesting article. I'm also curious about the game system behind the random direction of the classic "dramatic praire dog" type.
  13. P

Localized Names

Re: English names Thank you. Yes, this. Xtreme Kool Letterz for the lose.
  14. P

Confirmed Information Thread

Ah, thought the rumour seemed shady. Thanks.
  15. P

Chobomaki's dex entry mentions "bathing in electrical energy" or something according to Pokebeach. Apparently, the balls dematerialise in some way that makes it possible.
  16. P

Nah, it's a version of Lava Plume or Discharge, looking at damage and status rate. Has it been confirmed by a known source that Wargle is Black exclusive? I can't seem to track the information to an early buyer.
  17. P

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

I have heard about the version exclusives, but every time i try to find a source, I come to a dead end at this jpg. Who made it? Is it based on first hand or second hand information?
  18. P

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Curiousity: Is there any special reason, like the multitype script, that the Arceus article is unavailable while the others I've checked aren't - or is it just a random fluke? You may not know yet, but in case you figure it out, I'd be interested.
Back
Top Bottom