Search results for query: *

1. P

12 real gym leaders

I'd like to be one of the gym leaders; but I have a question... Do I have to stick to 1 or 2 types? Or can I have as many types as I want to, and can we change pokemon as gym leaders, i.e., if i have serperior, garbodor, and seismatoad, can I replace Garbodor with another pokemon? And lastly...
  2. P

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Her moves were different; she had Payback which killed Whirlipede and hurt Leavanny... But, now im in Chargestone Cave... My team changed big time..... Serperior lv 40 Shell Bell Brave Overgrow -Leaf Blade -Coil -Mega Drain -Leech Seed...
  3. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I actually had trained up a Scraggy before i fought Elesa so i could beat Burgh... Haha She's: Scraggy lv 28 Shed Skin Adamant -Headbutt -Brick Break -Faint Attack -Chip Away i also have a Mincinno Watchog Audino and Panpour in the PC...
  4. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Just beat Elesa, and waiting to get the Pokemon i want before i just start training... Servine lv 35 Overgrow Brave Miracle Seed -Mega Drain -Leech Seed -Leaf Blade -Tackle Palpitoad lv 34 Hydration Naive Mystic Water -Aqua Ring...
  5. P

Signature Moves

Lapras and Surf? Heracross and MegaHorn? Blaziken and Blaze Kick? Slakoth and Yawn?
  6. P

We can only go oh-so-far

Chapter 10 "Mom!" She looked up at me, a serious look on her face. "Yes, dear?" She asked me like we were talking over coffee. "What's wrong?" Her face didn't show a hint of worry over the impending Rocket swarm. I just shook my head and as she peeked out the door, she looked quickly left...
  7. P

We can only go oh-so-far

thanks a lot:) I'll have another chapter up by tomorrow, I believe.
  8. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. HeartGold, Fighting Team Rocket, beaten Pryce. Feraligatr(F) 35, Timid, Torrent @Mystic Water -Crunch -Surf -Ice Fang -Scratch(To be replaced with Slash.) Ampharos(F) 34, Calm, Static @Magnet -Discharge -Thundershock -Tackle -Thunder...
  9. P

COMPLETE: Kris vs Gold: A Tale of War - Snow

Re: Kris vs Gold: A Tale of War Wow, AMAZING story. There were a few errors in wording and stuff, but other than that, I loved it!!! I like how you make the reader feel what Kris is feeling, no matter what emotion. And I HATE Gold :P. GREAT STORY!!!
  10. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Back Again :P Bout to cross the sea to fight Chuck and Eusine. Feraligatr, Female, Level 30, Timid -Surf -Crunch -Ice Fang -Scratch (What should I replace Scratch with?) Crobat Male, Level 27, Timid -Wing Attack -Air Cutter -Bite...
  11. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks, but there's one problem there. I can't trade with anybody to get those evolutions. I caught a Nidoran(F) and evolved it, but I'm now going against Whittney. Croconaw: Level 23, Female, Timid -Ice Fang -Bite -Water Gun -Scratch...
  12. P

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. For Pokemon Heartgold Totodile: Lv. 18, Female, Timid Nature -Water Gun -Bite -Scratch -Rage Zubat: Lv. 18, Male, Timid Nature -Bite -Wing Attack -Leech Life -Astonish Sandshrew: Lv. 18, Female, Lonely -Poison Sting -Cut -Rock Smash -Rapid Spin...
  13. P

And Cue Disaster!

It's been awhile, with school and all. Chapter 3 Part 2 As I put my pokeballs into the bag, I sat down, about a yard from where she was sitting. She looked at me, and said, with a snicker, "There's a natural hot spring down the road a bit, and tomorrow, you'll be spending all day in it." I...
  14. P

We can only go oh-so-far

Okay, school starting has really messed me up on my fanfics, and i'll try to post more regularly now :). Chapter 9 As I came too, I felt eyes on me. Sure enough, when my vision went unblurry, I saw Ryu and three Rocket Grunts staring at me. Ryu looked at one of the grunts, and with a voice...
  15. P

Entering the Pokemon World! (PLEASE SIGN UP)

name:7 age:17 gender:male personality: funloving, and heloves ALL pokemon. he treats his pokemon as absolute equals< and won't let anyone have his badge if they do not love theirs pokemon. Appearance: very dark color wearer. Has black contacts and no one knows his real eye color. his...
  16. P

Deoxy's Spatial Sprite shop-GRAND REOPENING!

hey could you please do a Empoleon, a kricketune, a roserade a luxray, a honchkrow and a milotic poke ball please?
  17. P

We can only go oh-so-far

hey readers sorry about not posting I promise itll be up by saturday :)
  18. P

Pokemon Big Brother Season One

yeah thats what i say too. Ban
  19. P

Pokemon Big Brother Season One

dude seriously. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its that simple
Back
Top Bottom