Search results for query: *

1. P

Pokemasters the series.

This is my first rp thread. I will take up to 30 people for this rp (including me). You can have any pokemon, but no legends. At first. You must have the baby form of the pokemon, and you may have up to 10 pokmemon in your party. Give me your name gender age and pokemon party. You can catch some...
  2. P

And Cue Disaster!

Well, this is my second fanfic. Loosely based on the video games. Battles are Anime style, and no, i haven't given up on my other fanfic, "We can only go oh-so-far", but this thought came to mind, so... we'll see. Comment and rate please? Enjoy! Prologue Well, this is my second fanfic...
  3. P

We can only go oh-so-far

First fan fic, constructive criticism is awesome, flames will be ignored... Prologue "Hikkaru, wake up!" I jumped up, and pulled on my clothes. "I'm gonna be late!" I thought, thinking about all the consequences I'd have to face if I...
  4. P

Basically, a bragging thread, or, a OMG i can't believed that happened thread

:bheart:Well, the title says it all. what pokemon of yours has done something incredible?(If someone posts, " it evolved!!", a trained mercenary team of eeveelutons will hunt you down and stab you with sporks...) Mine was my baby eevee, who was at level 14 at the time,i sent out lugia(HM...
  5. P

Offering Piplup, riolu, happiny, and feebas

Um i want a munchlax, idc what nature or whatever, bagon, beldum, any and all starters except for piplup, ANY shinies scizor... make an offer and you'll probably get one.(no rattatta or magikarp)
  6. P

my XD team

on my Xd game i evolved eevee into vaporeon.But i use mawile swalot houndoom and if i dont need a different one i picked either two random shadow pokemon or somebody i want to evolve... Um ive heard somewhere that sometime i think it said after you beat orre colosseum eagun will give you a pichu...
  7. P

help against cynthia im platinum

um my team is milotic lv 53 moves are hydro pump, rain dance aqua ring, and dragon pulse Lucario lv 52 moves are aura sphere, dragon pulse, dark pulse, and extremespeed Empoleon lv 52 moves are flash cannon, surf, ice beam, and brine Garchomp lv 50 moves are flamethrower, shadow...
Back
Top Bottom