Search results for query: *

1. F

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Flawless Victory He's perfect! Thank you so much!
  2. F

Re: Brian Edwards: Trainer (Sprite) Well, when I copy the image, the background is black. And the edge of part of the sprite is also black. If it had a transparent background, I could do it, but as it is I just can't tell where the trainer sprite ends and the background begins. Also, I...
  3. F

Favorite lyrics?

@Regiruler First song is Cry of the Brave, second is Valley of the Damned. They're both Dragonforce songs. Anyway... Finally Free, by Dream Theater
  4. F

How many conversations do you currently have?

I have... um... 2. But I only joined two days ago at like midnight!
  5. F

Are you addicted to bringing your post count up?

At the moment I am, because I need 15 so I can start sending PM's! And 10 for an album, although I think I have that many now. Yay! Anyway, I need posts.
  6. F

What Skin Do You Use? Vol. 2

I use World Beyond. I like blue and black, and they're easy on the eyes. A good match in my opinion.
  7. F

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username Hmm... a couple of years ago, me and my friends started a Clan. The clan was called Fire Team Echo. I was the second active member, but since there were four of us at the time we started, I chose the callsign Echo 4. So the FT stands for Fire Team, and Echo 4...
  8. F

How's the weather over there?

In Oklahoma? Cloudy, Muggy, and so hot you can't really go outside anymore. It's just freaking wonderful.
  9. F

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

I had a hamburger! But I'm hungry now... I need food! To the pantry!
  10. F

What Grade did you get on your last test?

Uh... last test I took was a Air Force job certification test... I got the highest score the testing facility had ever seen. So I did okay.
  11. F

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

I watched Metalocalypse. It was sufficiently awesome.
  12. F

Oh noes!

And it's not like you can't access the data there. We'll survive with week-old information for a bit, that's all. Are you a big editor or something?
  13. F

Brian Edwards: Trainer (Sprite) Well, I love your work. And I need an avatar that fits me, so... I need a sprite of my best original character: Brian Edwards! Brian has dark brown hair and eyes. He wears a black knee-length jacket, dark blue jeans, a white T-shirt, and black shoes. Other...
  14. F

New Challenger Approaches!

Hello, Pokémon people! I'm not exactly new here, but I've never been a member before yesterday. I was content to simply read, but never contribute. But then yesterday I discovered two things: the Writer's Workshop and Pokémon Ultra RPG. So I decided, "hey, why not?" And now I am a member! I...
Back
Top Bottom