Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Milotic

I have a spare Milotic. Do you have any Heavy Ball females, or maybe a Protean Froakie? @Flop
  2. S

Skyline

One could hardly see the squad anymore, down below in the cracked streets. The rain was picking up, and with it brought the steam. The heated ground always gave off steam when it began to rain; the radiation and heat from He-Who-Watches fell from the sky, and heated the metal in the ground and...
  3. S

Start Ups Assassins: Division E

Vaughn gives a quick snort. "If the murder of an innocent man were clean, our job wouldn't be necessary." He then averts his eyes to Richard, speaking brusquely. "You can keep the money, should you leave the body to me. I need the heart; I need the sinew."
  4. S

Vaughn's teeth were grinding silently, eyes narrowed and thoughtful. "What shall I do with his corpse? String the parts about the building, as an example? Or am I to keep it? I have need for reagents." Vaughn's resolution carried in the gravity of his voice, his calm eyes flicking to the...
  5. S

Vaughn forced himself through the door, a slow but powerful stride carrying him to the office. He laughed, the deeply grating roll of a chuckle being directed towards no one. "Kids, no less." His back cracked as he straightened his posture, mindful to spit out the gristle of charred meat he...
  6. S

Obsolete: Favorite Doctor Who episode?

Honestly? All of them ever.
  7. S

Name: Vaughn Harlowe Gender: Male Age: 42 Appearance: Vaughn is a worn tower of a man, built on a brutish scale. He stands a full head over the typical adult male, which when coupled with his sun-ravaged, leathery brown skin, proves to give him an intimidating air. His hands are thick and...
  8. S

Skyline

Sorry, the sign-ups have been closed. I'll keep you on a back-up list, though, if someone is unable to continue with the RP.
  9. S

Skyline

The PMs have been sent. Welcome, Driven, to Skyline. We will remember your name when you fall.
  10. S

Skyline

Sorry for the wait, everyone. I've been unable to access the internet with the thunderstorms we've been having. The sign-ups are officially closed. If you are interested in this and didn't get a chance to apply, send me a PM and I'll try to see if I can work something out, so long as it's...
  11. S

Skyline

The PMs will be sent once applications close. An announcement will be made once the PMs have been sent out. You'll know if you were selected or not.
  12. S

Skyline

I'll leave this thread open for applications for just a bit longer, so if you know anyone who would be interested, give them a nudge. If you've been accepted, you'll receive a PM from me and be invited into a very important group. The group will serve as grounds for you to communicate with...
  13. S

Skyline

Pokémon Trainer Calvin; I suppose, of a sort. I'm not a big fan of tropes; it's too easy to label things and break them down into simple concepts, but any complete work is so much more than just those ideas.
  14. S

Skyline

Pi Face; A mixture of both, really. Humor and light-heartedness are present in almost any setting, but it definitely isn't going to be nurtured or heavily present. The RP world starts off as a place that has already had hope crushed. You've already lost. So, yes, it's a dark environment, but...
  15. S

Skyline

Pi Face; Exactly. The Drive is something that your character will be built around. It's not something easily summarized, but it'll be the core of your character. It's a sort of mutation that makes you able to do impossible things. Plumbum; It's high-level tech, unique and adapted for...
  16. S

Skyline

Skyline Skyline: A universe painstakingly crafted and forged from the depths of what's possible--and impossible. It's the deepest, purest reflection of humanity. Humans, all bound together by flesh and blood, cursed with logic and impulse, strung together by grey morality and an...
  17. S

The Bulbagarden RPG Awards - Nominations

It's time for the Bulbagarden RPG awards! All of your favorite characters and RPs will have their time to shine as they're recognized by the staff and your fellow RPers. Here, you will be able to nominate your favorites of the following categories: Best Character Best Hero Best...
  18. S

Why Do Our RPs Lack Staying Power? (Let's Solve This)

This is actually something I've been heavily researching and looking into, alongside many other problems that tend to plague this particular RP forum. I've been an RPer for a very long time, RPing across nearly all forms of media and even some non-media. I've seen this problem in every form of...
  19. S

Trebloome Academy: Part III

Lucien's fingers slipped over the knot at his neck, fastening the crimson tie about his neck. He stood before a mirror, an uncharacteristic suit of black, clean shaven face, and shortly cut curls staring him back deeply into his own eyes. He hadn't caught his breath for what seemed like ages...
  20. S

Blue Rose: Saga of the Strange

Lucien and Alystair stood side by side, a few steps from the carriage, whispering to each other in the relatively shadowed area. He spoke in a hushed sense of urgency, his flesh unnaturally pale in the glimmer of light. "This probably wasn't a good idea, Alystair," he trailed, looking over his...
Back
Top Bottom