Search results for query: *

• Users: Sovereign
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Skyline

One could hardly see the squad anymore, down below in the cracked streets. The rain was picking up, and with it brought the steam. The heated ground always gave off steam when it began to rain; the radiation and heat from He-Who-Watches fell from the sky, and heated the metal in the ground and...
  2. S

Skyline

Skyline Skyline: A universe painstakingly crafted and forged from the depths of what's possible--and impossible. It's the deepest, purest reflection of humanity. Humans, all bound together by flesh and blood, cursed with logic and impulse, strung together by grey morality and an...
  3. S

The Bulbagarden RPG Awards - Nominations

It's time for the Bulbagarden RPG awards! All of your favorite characters and RPs will have their time to shine as they're recognized by the staff and your fellow RPers. Here, you will be able to nominate your favorites of the following categories: Best Character Best Hero Best...
  4. S

COMPLETE: Forever - My Story

Forever is a small story that I've won a few writing competitions with that I wrote quite a while back, and though I honestly don't think it's great, I've had a request from a friend to post it here on the forums. A fair warning, beforehand: This story is completely true, and incredibly sappy...
  5. S

Looking for Real Legends and Other Rare Pokemon

I've only recently been able to access the online aspects of Pokemon, so I'm gathering Pokemon which I've never had the opportunity to obtain before. Here's a list: Deoxys - So long as it's real, I'm fine with any personality. Preferably without a nickname. Darkrai - Same as above. Spiritomb...
  6. S

Trebloome Academy: Part III

December 19 As I gaze upon the stars, watching those frozen gems of light, I wonder if they know my story. I wonder if those same stars that cling to the inky gloaming gaze down to these frozen, hearth-worn steps. The stone of Trebloome is eternal, just as that celestial masquerade upon the...
  7. S

Trebloome Academy III: Sign-Ups/Lounge

Dear Sparrow, You have proven yourself fitting of Trebloome Academy. I, a professor at the academy, wish to extend an invitation to our university. You are different from those around you. We know of love, and of pain. We know of both strength, and of weakness. You are the best of...
  8. S

Poet: Sign-Ups

One day, I promise, we will fall in love... One day, I promise, we will live as kings... One day, I promise, our tears will fade... One day, I promise, we'll smile at the sky... And all the stars... And all the night... They will be ours... Forever, I cross my heart...
  9. S

Bridges Sign-Up

Welcome, people of the Bulbagarden Forums. I invite you to join me in a game. The game is called Bridges, and that is all that you will be allowed to know. In the game, you will be put on equal footing with everyone else. Your friends, your enemies, the moderators; your status and title mean...
  10. S

Path of the Outcast

The smooth, marble railing slipped beneath Alistair's haunting touch. The glossy stone slid across hazy fingertips, as his lightly glowing eyes focused their foggy gaze upon the grand hall. Oh, the splendor. The grand, golden halls of the Crane manor. It was the source of envy that clung...
  11. S

Gladiatorial Pokémon

For my SuBuWriMo entry, The Red Sands, I've explored the idea of an ancient Pokémon world... Specifically, one similar to the Roman Empire. In the fanfiction, a man is kidnapped and forced to fight for his freedom in a Colosseum called "The Pit", similar to that of the Roman Gladiators. In his...
  12. S

MATURE: The Red Sands (SuBuWriMo)

I've decided to write a fanfiction for SuBuWriMo. I haven't partaken in anything like this before, so I'd love some constructive criticism... But, please. Keep it constructive. This is my first in-depth Pokemon fanfiction, so I'm a bit nervous. Warning: This fanfiction includes rather...
  13. S

My Story

I'm a frequent visitor of this part of the forums, though I rarely post. I've been carrying around a burden; there's a story unfolding all around me, and I feel it must be shared. It's not a fanfic. I've had the idea of writing about a particularly emotional part of my life... Y'know. Reveal...
  14. S

Trebloome Academy: Part II

"It's gone... All of it." Lucien's voice was softer than usual. His elegant accent was gone. Each word wasn't pressed to the kiss of his usual passion. His eyes were tinged with the taint of his chagrin. Running a hand smoothly through the light five 'o clock shadow which had set in, he...
  15. S

Trebloome Academy: Part II Lounge/Sign-ups

Amidst the silent, echoing halls of the now empty Trebloome Academy, an uneasy whisper of sinister winds breathes throughout cracked stone and shattered glass. The great flame that had once given life and warmth to the frozen, stone fortress had been reduced to a bastion of snow, its brilliant...
  16. S

Which Evolution Would You Change?

There are a lot of Pokemon. A lot of Pokemon evolve. A lot of people don't like what they evolve into. Which evolutions would you change? Personally, I love the Duskull line... However, if I had my choice on how it evolves, I would have made the skull be the major thing that carried over. I...
  17. S

Trebloome Academy

The grand, baroque castle shimmered, covered with a thin layer of ice and frost. The twinkling of a flame descended from each of the five towers, piercing the sky. At the very entrance, stood a massive stone archway, headed by a magnificent crystal rose, blooming before the entrance to the...
  18. S

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

In a frozen valley, draped in the night, a few deeply-pitted fire glowed with a dim light. Ice and shadows draping around the small valley gave way to a large, stone building, castle-like in appearance. Five spires shot into the sky, the core of the magnificent building spreading and weaving...
  19. S

COMPLETE: Throne

As I slid each finger into the cold, biting snow, I felt the gentle ache of everything that has crashed down upon me. Endless wave, after wave; I drowned, time, and time, again. The ice stung and barked in my ears, and I couldn't help but laugh. I remembered how painful it...
  20. S

Contest Escavalier vs. Accelgor

The title says it all. They are obtained by trading their prevo's with each other; an evolution not seen before these two. One begins with the appearance of a ninja, but evolves into a knight. The other does the opposite, first appearing as a knight, whilst evolving into a ninja. They both...
Back
Top Bottom