Search results for query: *

1. R

Pokeshipping- Rage of the Elements

She's gonna try a lot of looks. I'd appreciate ideas.
  2. R

Stuff like that happens all the time in anime and manga. lol
  3. R

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Here's a topic (I think we need one)- If a young-teen Ash somehow found out by heresay that Misty's big x-mas wish was a kiss with him, what would he do? On a side note, I posted more Rage of the Elements. ;)
  4. R

Re: Pokeshipping: Rage of the Elements Okay, because this chapter is turning out kinda long and I really want to get it up, I'm going to break it up a little. Please comment and such. AVARAGE (part A) “So what did you want to talk about, Dawn?” Asked Brock, who was leaning against...
  5. R

How Can We Attract More Readers From Other Parts of BMGf?

I recently suggested that the Shippers' Paradise keep an archive of shipping fics links, and Luna Hivern thought that was a good idea. Hopefully that will help once it gets implemented.
  6. R

Titles

They either come to me in a flash, or I sit and think about it until I get a good one.
  7. R

Twelve Days of (pokeshippy) Christmas

I only have the first six right now, but more are on the way! [Twelve Days of (pokeshippy) Christmas On the first day of Christmas, My true love sent to me, A Farfetched in a Wepear tree. Misty: What in the world am I going to do with these? I suppose I’ll plant the tree, but what...
  8. R

My Pokemon Ranch

It's very useful. And adoreable!
  9. R

Who Is Your Target Audience?

I write for my fellow pokeshippers. Age-wise, I keep everything mostly innocent. There are a few sections I wouldn't have a 10 year old read, but for the most part, if they're old enough to be on a message board, they're fine. Besides that, any age.
  10. R

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I was reading the first paragraph of the pokeshipping article on bulbapedia,to figure out how to make it better like Archaic asked us to, and the intro, and I noticed a problem. It says that most/all the hints were added in the dub. I'm pretty sure that that is untrue. I'm relatively certain...
  11. R

What's the Ability of the User Above You?

Cute Charm! Your avatar is adorable! Edit: *Looks at first page* ummmm Rivalry? (a lot of those are cute... I think)
  12. R

RainbowMoondust's Drabbles of Pokeshipping

I'm so happy that you like it. It's just something I threw together one day, but I still like it. :D
  13. R

Chapter Waiting Time

Whenever I finish it. If it's a month, it's a month. A day, a day.
  14. R

The PokéJapan Project

Looks awesome. But where's oblivia?
  15. R

Quadrupal Flawless IVd Larvitar with 2 egg moves.

Female's fine then. What are your plans for the larvitar? (if you don't mind me asking)
  16. R

Rate my first ever sprite?

Not bad, I've seen way worse. The leg shading on the medicham is waaaaay too severe. Lighten it a bit and it will look significantly better.
  17. R

I don't know. I'll have to ask my friend. He didn't specify. Either's fine then. Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll be able to trade, because I have to have my mom drive me to a hotspot in order to trade. At least I got my SS FC already. Any nickname requests?
  18. R

A Sprite Contest II: Rock, Paper, Scissors

Kibago- LOVE the surskit! Draco- The water to fire one is looking especially awesome. A couple words of advice to help you do better= the outlines recolor on the Arcanine seem to be unfinished. And the grotle is looking a tad sloppy. The concept is great though!
  19. R

How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

20/10! *glomps* (friend in real life)
  20. R

What's it's level? Is it legit?
Back
Top Bottom