Search results for query: *

1. R

Twelve Days of (pokeshippy) Christmas

I only have the first six right now, but more are on the way! [Twelve Days of (pokeshippy) Christmas On the first day of Christmas, My true love sent to me, A Farfetched in a Wepear tree. Misty: What in the world am I going to do with these? I suppose I’ll plant the tree, but what...
  2. R

Will/is there (be) a Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu season 3?

I know that last fall/winter there was season two, and the fall before that had season one, but it left such a cliffhanger (in my opinion), and I have no clue if there's gonna be more. It's such a cute/sweet anime. :) So has anyone heard anything?
  3. R

RainbowMoondust's Drabbles of Pokeshipping

I decided I'd hunt down all my little stories and put them here. I'm going to have to try to remember all of them and search for them on the Pokeshipping board. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Warning/disclaimer: they are not meant to be perfectly executed, I wrote them for the purpose...
  4. R

Quadrupal Flawless IVd Larvitar with 2 egg moves.

So, I'm working on breeding for some with perfect ivs in HP, Attack, and Speed, and I this is one of the extras I got. If a cloner wishes to offer their services, that'd be great. I'd like to see what I can get for it. 100% legit- Not bred from hacks, not RNGed. Untrained Female Larvitar...
  5. R

Did you go Trick-or-Treating?

(I looked around a bit and didn't see one soo... If there is, tell me and I'll delete it) I'm coming up on being 17, and I went trick-or-treating, and I'm curious if a lot of other teens did as well. If you didn't, what did you do instead? Did you have fun? What did you dress up as? Did...
  6. R

A Sprite Contest II: Rock, Paper, Scissors

AKA- Type Change As my first contest is wrapping up, I shall begin another one. - This time, you must do three sprites, and change each of their types. You can - A) Turn a fire-type into a water-type, a water-type into a grass-type, and a grass type into a fire-type. OR B) Turn a...
  7. R

A Sprite Contest: Rainbow-fying

Make a pokemon RAINBOW! DEADLINE: END OF 17th.Winner(s) is being determined. It'd also be great if people could start telling be what they want if they win. There will be a panel of judges including myself I think the'll be judged by -How neatly it was executed -If it's an actual...
  8. R

I'm out of anime to watch.

We should have a big thread to help people with this. My all-time favorites: Inuyasha Bleach (waiting for dubs) Pokemon Ranma 1/2 Eureka 7 FMA FMAB (waiting for dubs) DNA Squared Kekkaishi (waiting for dubs) D. Gray Man (waiting for dubs) Ones I really enjoyed: Haruhi...
  9. R

Free Online place to make costom computer cursors?

Is there one?
  10. R

UT Eevee IV Breeding Materials+:including a SPATK 31 and more

I have a couple hundered Eevees and I thought I'd offer up the ones with 31 IVs. I'm not all that picky about offers. Materials for IV Breeding! -will be adding more asap Male Docile Eevee HP: 10 - 11 Att: 6 - 7 Def: 28* SpA: 31*** SpD: 6 - 7 Speed: 18 Normally, I toss back the...
  11. R

Wanted: IV Breeding [s]Tutor[/s] Help

I've tried posting in the simple question thread with no avail. Thus I've determined that it's not a simple question. Why there isn't a thread dedicated to IV Breeding, I'll never know. Please, I really want a tutor to help teach me how to IV breed. It would me much appreciated and I'd be...
  12. R

Suggestion An IV Breeding Discussion/Help Thread

There doesn't seem to be one in the games section, and I feel like there should be. There are threads for RNGing, SRing, the Masuda method, and more, and I think this is big enough that it deserves one.
  13. R

I can't put stuff in my album.

Yeah, me again. I'm just asking all the questions I've been meaning to ask. See title.
  14. R

Pokeshipping- Rage of the Elements

Rating: T? Pairings: Ash and Misty Genre: Fluff, Drama, Comedy I put that stuff ^^^ because I like to know what I'm getting myself into. Sometimes I wont read something, purely beacase it doesn't tell me. I'm going to keep track of those who want me to alert them when I post a new section...
  15. R

Editing polls

I want to add one more option to my poll, but I already posted it. Is it possible?
  16. R

The Trainer Sprite Emporium!

Banner made by pichuvolttackle, sprites by me Hello, i'm RainbowMoondust and I really really want work. I can do essentially anything trainer sprite related, except figure out how to put them on my gallery/album. I am signed up and raring to go! I can recolor them, splice them, dice 'um...
Back
Top Bottom