Search results for query: *

1. A

Kyurem in the Third Version

we've heard several times that zekrom and reshiram used to be only one pokemon, right? well, maybe Kyurem is sort of like a shedinja: when this original pokemon split, it left behind Kyurem as a forgotten shell? that would kind of explain its relation to the other two. Kyurem is the Boundary...
  2. A

The Little Things

You know one of the little things i really miss? being able to compare size/weight of a pokemon with your player. They still give you height/weight, but without a scale it seems like an arbitrary number to me. Plus i enjoyed flinging my character into the air, above the screen when placing a...
  3. A

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

ace or dragon trainer would be coolest, but i'd wind up as one of the nerdier classes. scientest, etc. it'd be cool to be a psychic, also.
  4. A

Eating Pokemon

Re: Would you eat Pokémon? well, tauros is pretty much a bull. it would make a pretty good steak i bet.
  5. A

rate my first team RMT

thanks for your advice everyone! I am new at this, so the help is definitiely appreciated. I think instead of Espeon, i may try a togekiss instead. I'm swapping swampert for rhyperior
  6. A

rate my first team RMT

by first team i really just mean the first team that i've planned out and would use for competitive battling. so... yeah, here it is: any changes i've madea are in bold. 1.Relaxed Swampert w/ leftovers 252 HP / 4 atk / 252 def -earthquake -stealth rock -ice beam -roar 2...
  7. A

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much? wow, i didn't even think of digimon. oh well. i have one last idea! do you know those underwater volcanic vents? have you ever seen those weird tube worm things that live next to them? what about something like those? it could be a fire/water type!
  8. A

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much? what about a vrius pokemon? i realize Deoxys is aupposedly a virus, but none of its formes resemble actual viruses. what about a pokemon that looks like this?
  9. A

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much? maybe a narwhal? i think something based on a single cell organism would be cool too (amoebas, etc.)
  10. A

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Re: Which starter pokemon would you choose from each region? Charmander totodile mudkip turtwig whatever the nme of the new grass starter is
  11. A

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

January 19th... Rattata:-|
  12. A

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

when i first played red, i always used it on zapdos. why? because i was young and it was the only legendaryi knew how to find. I'm also ashamed to admit that i usually used it to catch each version's main legendary (i.e. groudon on ruby, palkia, rayquaza, mewtwo)
  13. A

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? red, then blue. I was rather young (like 6 or 7), so to this day i'm not entirely sure why i got them (i'm pretty sure my parents gave them to me, but i dont know why lol)
  14. A

Why do so many people hate gen III?

I really enjoyed genIII for all kinds of reasons: Secret bases!! so much better than the ones in D/P/PT. awesome pokemon; maybe not in terms of usability, but i think they look awesome, better than most of the ones from sinnoh. interesting terrain- in hoenn, you explore in a volcano, on...
  15. A

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

ah, when i first played red version, i had no idea about HM's. so, i never managed to even enter the third gym (which requires cut), until i restarted on blue version a long time later. oh yeah, remember the S.S.Anne? there was this one guy who kept saynig the boat would come back in a...
  16. A

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 16 I remember when i first learned of pokemon, when i was like 6 or so. My friends and I became obsessed, what with the anime, and trading card game, and the videogames. I mostly played the games on and off, until recently, when i got heartgold. now, i'm trying to play more.
Back
Top Bottom