Search results for query: *

1. D

That awkward moment when you forget this site existed...

And then all of a sudden someone beats your high score in a game and it brings you back. I have not been here in a few years, so...hi!
  2. D

About Username Changes

I honestly dont get the thing with constant username changing. I mean, your Username is your identity and its what people know you as. Sometimes Ill go away for a bit, come back and see these "new" people in threads I inhabit and it turns out its a person that just changed their username and...
  3. D

Porygon Trade Back (Into Porygon Z)

8 PM EST sound good?
  4. D

Sure! What time?
  5. D

Evo items, other items and legendaries.

Hey, would you be good to trade tomarrow?
  6. D

I do! What time is good for you because I could do it in an hour.
  7. D

Gamestop Keldeo event announced: Distribution begins August 27

That is honestly the greatest idea ever. I am going to do this.
  8. D

Hello! I really need to get my Porygon into Porygon Z so if anyone would help me I would be glad to help them back!
  9. D

Looking for a Legendary (Offering lots of stuff!)

Deal! Can you trade now?
  10. D

I have an Event Celebi and the recent Event Porygon.
  11. D

I am in dire need of a Groudon. At this point I dont care about any of its specifications, I just want a Groudon. I am offering Evo Stones, Trade Inducing Items, and many different Legendaries. If you have a Groudon let me know because I will be able to do almost everything (except get you a...
  12. D

Porygon for All!

Okay all set!
  13. D

Porygon for All!

Okay, my FC is in my description and I see yours. Any particular ability or nature?
  14. D

Porygon for All!

Can you right now?
  15. D

Tossa; Okay, my FC is 4427-8152-0447 and Im good anytime.
  16. D

Porygon for All!

Sure, give me a time thats good for you.
  17. D

New C-Gear skin available for English Pokémon Black and White: Crustle C-Gear skin av

Re: New C-Gear skin available for English Pokémon Black and White: Crustle C-Gear ski I like my Porygon-Z skin but ill get this one just to get it.
  18. D

Can I get the Life Orb and the Leftovers for two Rare Candies or a Thunder and Fire Stone?
  19. D

Porygon for All!

Due to my recent endeavors in breeding for a shiny, I have many boxes full of Porygon of varying natures and abilitys (except for the dreamworld one). If you would enjoy one please dont hesitate to ask!
Back
Top Bottom