Search results for query: *

1. R

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I think that there will most likely be a third version this gen. Black and White had a much more differences so it makes sense that the would have a split sequel. X and Y have very little differences, so GameFreak will probably just make a third version to combine them.
  2. R

What removed features do you want to see return?

I would really like wild double battles to return. It's so hard to sketch moves onto low level Smeargles in X and Y, and the fact that there are no rematches doesn't help.
  3. R

Bugs and Glitches in X and Y

Re: Possible Encore/Surf Glitch? What probably happened here is that Lapras had to use Ice beam from the first Encore. But the second Encore made it have to use Surf.So it made it like Lapras can only use Ice Beam, and Lapras can only use Surf. It doesn't work, so Lapras used Struggle. However...
  4. R

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

One time in Pokemon Sapphire, i found an item ball. However, my bag was full. So I decided to toss out an item that I saw in the description only worked on one Pokemon. That item? A light ball.
  5. R

What do you think is the most disappointing attack animation?

Crush Claw in Gen III. It sounds so awesome but its just derp. Then Metal Claw in Gen IV because it sounds like a cash register instead of metal. And leaf blade looks stupid in every gen after Gen III.
  6. R

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion I wonder how many Pokemon are going to have a Mega Evolution. If I could make two Pokemon have a Mega Evolution, it would probably be Meganium and Yanmega. Because then, we get... MEGAMEGANIUM and MEGAYANMEGA!!!! Their names are over 70% mega!!
  7. R

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion I wish that they would just leave the existing Pokemon from previous generations alone. This Megalution thing or whatever its called is completely unnecessary. Pokemon like Blaziken and Lucario are strong by themselves. Not to mention that all the Mega Evolution...
  8. R

What does your name mean?

My name means leading, guidance, humility and modesty in Sanskrit.
  9. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

Oh gawd. People are complaining about the graphics of Pokemon, a hand-held game. Pokemon has never been know for its graphics. If you just want to see good graphics with anti-aliasing, high fps, and whatever else, go get a beefy video card and play a recent pc game.
  10. R

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real?" Thread This guy seems rather confident by giving an actual date. One that is coming up soon no less.
  11. R

How My Day Sucked!

It was the end of the semester and i forgot all my gym clothes in my gym locker so they got donated somewhere. Then i forgot my booklet that had my plan test scores and all the other junk at school on the lunch table so who knows what happened to that, then my parents bitched at me for a solid 2...
  12. R

Only for 3DS?

Ugh... now i have to buy a 3DS...
  13. R

Explain Your Usertitle

...It's my username..? (Also it's big and obnoxious!)
  14. R

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for being mexican food.
  15. R

Rate the Signature Above You v2

10/10
  16. R

How Well Known is the Person Above You [v2]

7/10
  17. R

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

Ok. ^ is me. :P
  18. R

Alter ^'s Username

Tamale
  19. R

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

^ is me.
  20. R

Rate the User Title Above You!

6/10
Back
Top Bottom