• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Do Arcanine and Ninetales represent male and female beauty, respectively?

But so can Gyarados & Milotic, and yet those two are also (generally) considered examples of masculine vs feminine.
  2. F

Who do you share a birthday with?

This guy: Good ol' Dec. 6th... just far enough away from Christmas that I got two sets of gifts :-)
  3. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

In for the Kill. Specifically, the Skrillex remix.
  4. F

Pokemon that you wish didn't have to evolve

Poliwhirl. I like his eyes and short legs better than Poliwrath's, and I've never cared for Politoed. If Poliwrath were a little squatter I'd probably like him more. And isn't Poliwhirl Satoshi Tajiri's favorite pokemon? I'm surprised he gave his favorite an evolution!
  5. F

Man hit by SUV playing real life Frogger

Isn't it redundant to say "pwned and owned"? People are too quick to judge this guy- he still has two lives left!
  6. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I somehow just discovered Broken Bells. Been listening to their album all week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWBG1j_flrg
  7. F

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

Very cool pic, great idea for a desktop. Did you have to cut off the ends of it to fit your screen?
  8. F

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

This picture, of Fenway Park:
  9. F

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Lickilicky's name always annoyed me more than his design. Not that I think his design is great either though... he's weirdly proportioned imo.
  10. F

Hello, I'm Infernape77

Welcome to the forums!
  11. F

your walking pokemon

Steelix. Including indoors. Nay- especially indoors.
  12. F

Contest JOEYS RATTATA VS MEW,MEWTWO,LUGIA,HO-OH AND EVERY OTHER LEGENDARY

Joey's Rattata. I'm afraid of how powerful that kid could become if he caught any more pokemon. You know, he called me yesterday, and said he'd almost caught a Pidgey! Oh, it was sooooooo close, too! Red, Lance, Cynthia, Steven: all would tremble in fear at the might of Joey's team.
  13. F

How lucky are you at catching Shiny Pokémon?

Re: How lucky are you? There's no such thing as luck. That being said, I have crappy luck. :-D Never seen a shiny outside LoR.
  14. F

Red's hair color in FRLG/HGSS

It isn't, it's from R/B. emovampire1 was talking about r/b.
  15. F

Upon further review, you're absolutely right. Funny the way that works out, since it's definitely brown in the FRLG sprite and the other games he appears in (Colosseum, XD, Super Smash Bros). I guess it comes down to which is more authoritative, the official art or the games themselves? Try...
  16. F

Definitely brown. Red/Blue: Black FireRed/LeafGreen: Brown Edit: Light Grey FireRed/LeafGreen Sprite: Brown HeartGold/SoulSilver Sprite: Black, but they probably didn't have enough pixels to fit any brown in. Sorry those images are a little grainy, they're jpegs. Any...
  17. F

If a certain Pokémon were to be introduced in another generation, what would happen?

Re: If a certain Pokemon were to be introduced in another generation, what would happ Never said I was speaking for everyone. Again, this was my own thoughts. That doesn't mean he would have had the same design after going back in time and re-designing him from scratch. I'm not even...
  18. F

If a certain Pokémon were to be introduced in another generation, what would happen?

Re: If a certain Pokemon were to be introduced in another generation, what would happ Well, yeah, because that's what I believe. ;) No offense, but you don't know that. It's all hypothetical. I wasn't disagreeing with Winstein, just adding my own thoughts as to why Tangrowth would...
  19. F

Favourite Male Player Character

Red. The others are too... smiley: vs: Oh yeah, Red's not here to play nice. He's here to kick your ass, win your money, and forget you existed. He's the king, and he knows it. Total badass.
  20. F

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

How many Pokedex holders are there in game canon? Off the top of my head, I think there's: -The four player characters (Red/Leaf, Ethan/Kris/Lyra, Brendan/May, and Lucas/Dawn) -Two pseudo-rivals (Brendan/May and Lucas/Dawn when not picked as PCs) -and one rival (Blue) for a total of 7. I...
Back
Top Bottom