Search results for query: *

1. B

GEN VI: Shiny Dragalge

Offering shiny Dragalge pokemon I'm looking for :Shiny houndour, honedge, tyrunt, goomy.
  2. B

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

So decided to count all the pokemon since revealed, there are 53, but putting into account likely evolutionary stages for pokemon that could possibly have them, like skrelp, clauncher, noivern etc. that number can easily get past 60. That would mean there are less than 10 new pokemon left to be...
  3. B

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Does anybody know if the rumor that there are only 70 new pokemon total in the game is confirmed? I will be extremely disappointed if that is the case. Maybe the leaker meant 70 new pokemon in each pokedex? coastal, mountain, and central(?)
  4. B

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread im not going to be relieved until I get my copy and evolve fennekin. Then my fear will be put to rest
  5. B

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread i'm just going to lose it if it becomes fire/fighting. That's why im freaking out
  6. B

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Fennekin's evo stands up. Dear god it's just like tepig into pignite all over again
  7. B

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

I think team flare has the potential to actually be an actually evil team this time around. I think they share more in common with team rocket, with them both being willing to do anything for money. Team rocket's greed led them to do terrible things, to pokemon and people, so if team flare...
  8. B

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I hope that there is a lot more mystery with the legendaries this generation. I remember playing Ruby and stumbling across the sky pillar, having no idea what was at the top of it. Or wandering around the bottom of the sea, only to rise up into a strange cave with strange writing. I feel like a...
  9. B

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Well I am excited for these, although I don't really think giving Lucario an attack boost AND adaptability was a good idea
  10. B

Hello again

Somehow I remembered my username and password for this site. I haven't been here in two years. Well hello again, I used to go by kalishnakov here, figured I should my name. Anyway, x and y have me amped again, hopefully some of my old friends will say hello, and maybe I can make some new ones.
  11. B

Offering: Black and White Starter Pokes (and more)

Re: Offering: male Pokabu No problem, and thank you, ive been looking for a pokabu for ages!
  12. B

Re: Offering: male Pokabu okay, i was wondering what was going on
  13. B

Re: Offering: male Pokabu Any pokabu is fine, im not picky :)
  14. B

Re: Offering: male Pokabu Okay so your tsutaja just hatched, what person do I talk to in the pokemon center so we can trade?
  15. B

Re: Offering: male Pokabu Okay i found it! I put it in my sig, so ill get to breeding that tsutaja right away :)
  16. B

Re: Offering: male Pokabu I would really love a pokabu.I can breed you a tsutaja, but i dont read japanese, so can you tell me how to find my fc? I can have it ready by tomorrow, like after school, around 4:00 mountain time u.s.
  17. B

Confirmed Information Thread

I just noticed something. In my copy of black I caught a shikijika in spring, and today it turned to summer, so I took my shikijika out of the pc, battled with it and even evolved it, and it didnt change to summer form. So I went to catch another shikijika, and it was in summer form. I guess you...
  18. B

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I cant whistle, snap my fingers, or make armpit farts
  19. B

Would someone kindly trade me a pokabu?

Okay, i would like to have a pokabu, please dont ask anything outlandish, and also, because i cant pokeshift due to region lock, i can only offer pokemon found in black, i can breed stuff, not with natures or abilities or egg moves because i cant read japanese. The only rare non legendaries i...
  20. B

New PokeBall Mechanic?

it happened with me, except i threw a net ball at the first kurumiru i found in the game.
Back
Top Bottom