Search results for query: *

1. B

GEN VI: Shiny Dragalge

Offering shiny Dragalge pokemon I'm looking for :Shiny houndour, honedge, tyrunt, goomy.
  2. B

Hello again

Somehow I remembered my username and password for this site. I haven't been here in two years. Well hello again, I used to go by kalishnakov here, figured I should my name. Anyway, x and y have me amped again, hopefully some of my old friends will say hello, and maybe I can make some new ones.
  3. B

Would someone kindly trade me a pokabu?

Okay, i would like to have a pokabu, please dont ask anything outlandish, and also, because i cant pokeshift due to region lock, i can only offer pokemon found in black, i can breed stuff, not with natures or abilities or egg moves because i cant read japanese. The only rare non legendaries i...
  4. B

SHINY AERODACTYL!!

IS STILL OPEN FOR TRADE!! I want a shiny ut aron plz. I would really like to get it tonight, cuz i wont b on again till next weekend.
  5. B

IF YOU HELP ME, YOU GET A SHINY OF YOUR CHOICE VERSION 2.0

Yes, i need help again, i now know my sid, thanks to melty clocks, and i have begun to try and do the rng calculations, with rng reporter and pika timer. I have watched tutorials over and over again, but they are not detailed enough for me. I am trying to do the shiny egg rng, because i find...
  6. B

IF YOU HELP ME, YOU GET A SHINY OF YOUR CHOICE

Okay, ive been having a hard time trying to figure out my secret id, i have done a lot of research but i just cant calculate it. The only shiny that i have caught right now is the LOR gyrados, will that even work? Please can someone help me? EDIT i didnt know about SID until just recently, so...
  7. B

WANTED: SHINIES

If you have any extra shinies, i will gladly take them off your hands, but please, NO HAX!!! name you price,and ill see if i can oblige, plz and thx! also i will be on in the afternoons and at night, due to school, so we can trade then or tonight if your that ambitious
  8. B

OFFERING LOTS OF HOUNDOURS

I have a whole bunch of houndours, 8 boxes full D: I really need to get rid of them. I will take just about anything nature can be on request rare-er natures will prob be in short supply gender can be requested pokerus yes or no nickname (as long as it is not offensive) THX! ALSO MY HG...
  9. B

WANTED- CROWN ENTEI AND CROWN RAIKOU

I had a deal with somebody b4, so i am going to wait one more day before i trade with someone else, so if you want to trade, it will be tomorrow. they have to be UT ( that means untrained right? not good with acronyms) NO HAX what i;ll be offering any starter any fossil poke (except for shieldon...
  10. B

WANTED - The shiny beasts.

If you have extras of the shiny beasts or dont want them, plz trade them to me, i'll give any starter any fossil poke( except shieldon ) evee, or any of the eveelutions houndour, nature on request plz, plz take them off my hands 8 boxes full :dead: lvl 1 giratina from arceus event (legit) deoxys...
  11. B

Legendary yet to be revealed

With pokemon sunday just days away and the promise of a new legendary to be revealed, what do you think it will be/resemble? I am hoping for a member of the regional trio. ( like the birds, beasts etc.) What do you guys think? Btw I tried to find a thread like this but to no avail, if there...
Back
Top Bottom