Search results for query: *

1. M

Should May get a special?

They should have a big Pokemon tournament were they all take part in it, were we can finally see May battle Misty, and have a rematch between her and Dawn. It well also be a good reason to see Harley dressing up as May again. What I mean by all of them I mean all of them.
  2. M

Caption the screenshots!

Ash:I got you May! uhh May? were did you go?
  3. M

Caption the screenshots!

Twerps: NO!! It can't be!! NO any thing but that!!!!
  4. M

If Ash will lose again in the league, how do you think it should happen?

By not getting all 8 Gym badges, being unable to take part in the league. it be better that way instead of seeing the same thing over again were he just loses in the next match after beating his rival.
  5. M

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Most of Contestshipping reminded me of the interactions between Ash and Gary in Kento and Johto.
  6. M

Ash is ten years old at the start of Best Wishes?

I can see it now, 130 years from now when were long gone and dead, Ash still be 10 year's old, Gamefreak would come out with Hologram versions of the Pokemon games that put you in the game, and the show well still be advertising the game, and there be dozens of females that have traveled with...
  7. M

Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

I am sure one day the games well get to the point, were you are place into the game and be a part of it.
  8. M

Will pikachu possibly evolve in Best Wishes?

Team Rocket or some rival of Ash's should just use a Thunder stone with it, and get it done and over with. And by Team Rocket, I don't really mean Jessie and James.
  9. M

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

No, there should more TR centered episodes, were Team Rocket actually succeed in their plans. It be nice to see them, get some power house Pokemon, and send Ash and the Twerps blasting off, and getting away with their pokemon.
  10. M

With the Pikachu resets Ash just should leave it at Oaks and get new Pokemon to replace it, like an Oddish.
  11. M

Why the eye color? They just should have left his eyes along. They look very ugly.
  12. M

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: New region, new Pokemon,new cloths, new eye color!
  13. M

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Here is some more from the Learning League
  14. M

Who do you ship May with?

May and Drew's interactions reminded me of Ash and Gary's. At first they really didn't like each other, but than as their rivalry went on, they started to respect each other as rivals. Like advanceshipping.
  15. M

Are you mad that Misty never met Dawn?

Maybe if they do every meet, they might not like each other? Who says they have to be buddy's.
  16. M

Are you mad that Misty never met Dawn?

They could rather easy make it were they all meet each other. Like having them all take part in a Pokemon tournament of some kind. That would make a good arc.
  17. M

Pokemon Musical Ideas.

How about a group of Pokemon trainers that act like rivals is a traveling rock band. They all ready showed a rock band type rival in one of May's contests.
  18. M

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Here is some more screenshots from The Pokemon Learning Leaugue.
  19. M

Do you think Ash should dump Pikachu?

Maybe Team Rocket well one of these days well accidentally use a Thunder stone on Pikachu when trying to steal it again. As for Pikachu being the first mascot for Pokemon, there are many,many, many other Pikachu's, not just Ash's.
Back
Top Bottom