Search results for query: *

1. V

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

Seriously just have to say I love this idea, but that it would take some pretty skilled playing to pull off right. I make that sound like a drawback but it really isn't. EDIT: Forgot to mention the whole set is total Taunt bait but again I imagine the idea is to not get taunted. :P
  2. V

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Anyone know If they have (or know someone who has) Quilladin in their Safari?
  3. V

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Please add me to the list! 2320-6131-6437 My friend Safari has Pyroar (Hidden Ability Moxie), Braixen (Hidden Ability Magician), Ponyta (Hidden Ability Flame Body). Please PM me if you've added me so I can add you back (assuming I didn't add you already).
  4. V

What do you want in Gen 6?

I think they need to do another overhaul like Gen III did with how stats were calculated and what not. Power creep has made fools of a lot of really interesting Pokémon and it makes me sad. :c I can't imagine them being able to do that without getting rid of trading between Gen V and VI though...
  5. V

Rate My Team Please. Suggestions Welcome.

Suggestions in bold.
  6. V

RMT: My First Competitve Team

Two main suggestions; Toxic Spikes can tend to be a pain to set up properly, and are easily dispelled by the mere presence of a poison type. Though there are very few Poison Types in OU, it's still very possible to see Roserade, Crobat, Nidoqueen, Weezing, Toxicroak, and many others. It really...
  7. V

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Can't you re-battle them? o -o
  8. V

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

So, I have this useless Spearow in my box. Lv.2, I use it as my Fly Whore. I managed to snag a Fearow at the Safari Zone, so I figure I'll ditch the old Spearow and replace it with new Fearow. Either way, it doesn't REALLY matter, since their only purpose is to Fly. That's IT. I go to release...
  9. V

New and Creative moveset thread

The problem with a wall based Magmortar is that it has the worst Ability to run in sync with it's Stats. Base 75 HP is okay, and Base 67 Defense is poor. Flame Body depends on you being hit Physically, so you may be able to sacrifice Magmortar for a 30% chance to burn an opponent. However, that...
  10. V

Move Inconsistencies

How about how Drowzee and Hypno have never learned Dream Eater by Level Up? How annoying is having to waste a TM for what's essentially their signature move?
  11. V

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

I have a question about HG/SS IV Breeding (checked Bulbapedia, and it's worded in a way I can't quite comprehend, and the HG/SS Questions Thread was closed O.o). I understand the whole Power Item being able to pass down the IV of the respective Stat, but I don't understand how the baby will...
  12. V

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Gengar is just one of those Pokes that makes every playthrough worth playing through. Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball make it an awesome Special threat, which in HG/SS is really all you need. Sudowoodo does get a few tricks that make it unique...
  13. V

OU Gen IV RMT

The only problem with Stone Edge, and I swear it's there with any decent Rock Type move, is the accuracy. If someone brings in Zapdos and Stone Edge misses and Zapdos OHKOs you with Thunderbolt, not only did you lose the sweep's momentum, but also the opportunity to start Electivire's Sweep...
  14. V

Just keep in mind that Spiritomb is the most devastating Wall, considering it has several ways to cripple the opponent, a respectable defensive spread, and Pressure to help stall them out. Play with it however it seems most fit, but Spiritomb pisses everyone off.
  15. V

OU Gen IV RMT

Aerodactyl Seems pretty solid as far as setting up Stealth Rock as well as potentially stopping your opponent from entry hazards. One thing I would change is Stone Edge over Rock Slide. Sure, Rock Slide has potential Flinch Hax, but how often do you REALLY get them? I'm sure the added power...
  16. V

You're absolutely right for the most part, but like you said, ALMOST never, and the Brain. It always happens to me in like, Rounds 60+ and irritates me to no end. HOWEVER, I love that Spiritomb idea. :D
  17. V

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. ... Hahaha good catch. xD Typo fail on my part. However, Exploding Typglosion would be useless AWESOME!!:ksmile:
  18. V

I find the insanely unfair hax of the Frontier something to take into serious consideration when making sets to combat with it. They almost NEVER take damage from confusion, so in most cases Confusion is something to skip. Two things really awesome that Mismagius can do (besides be an awesome...
  19. V

I think it would be better with Guts, and a different Fighting Type move. Rest Talk would boost that already awesome Attack to even higher levels, as well as help the role of a status absorber by coming in and HOPING for Toxic/Will-o-Wisp.
  20. V

Waterfall would be the best mono-move of choice I'd imagine. It's Fighting move pool is pretty shallow outside of Focus Punch (Here's to hoping 5th Gen was nicer to Poliwrath, I haven't checked yet). Waterfall won't hit 7 Pokemon of UU/NU, because they either have Water Absorb or Dry Skin...
Back
Top Bottom