Search results for query: *

1. V

RMT: Almost OU

This team has given me a so-so success rate, and most of the things that give me trouble are out of my own over predictions, or bad moves in general. It's centered around one of the most overlooked Pokemon in my opinion: Typhlosion. With the same exact Stat makeup of Charizard, and half of the...
  2. V

RMUUT... again C:

I'm planning another UU Team, and I really want to try a different approach with this one. I'm very open to changing the team mates, so any suggestions, shoot away. c: Take Note: I am playing with the Item Clause, so don't tell me to double up on Leftovers or Life Orb. I'm also playing with...
  3. V

RMUUT

First off, I don't particularly like the selections in OU now a days, and honestly, I feel like UU is a lot more of a challenge to play in. A friend and I are having a battle in the near future (after which I will delete this thread) using UU teams, and I have a general idea of what I want to...
  4. V

New Type: Light. Good Idea, or Bad?

To start off, I was surprised this wasn't a topic already, and yes, I searched the forums. I personally vote bad. There is no actual point to the Light Type, except counteracting with the Dark Type. To me, it's just as dumb as making a Gelatinous Type to counteract the Steel Type. However...
Back
Top Bottom