Search results for query: *

• Users: Noivern
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Noivern

Are Pokémon people?

I've been thinking about this lately. You see, Pokémon are probably more than really funny-looking monsters that happen to look like some kind of real life animal or a mythological creature. Or some inanimate object that happens to be living (up to a certain degree). Their behaviour these...
  2. Noivern

Messed up navigation

Forum navigation buttons (Forums, Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, Blogs, Projects, Social Groups, Gallery, etc...) look broken right now on IE11 and IE10 Mobile while logged in - all buttons after "Forum" become list items that overlap things that it shouldn't. (I think it wasn't broken before... right?)...
  3. Noivern

Cosmetic RTL bug in login redirection page?

While logging in using a MacBook Air running OS X 10.9 and Safari 7.0.2, I noticed that the login redirection page has the message, laid similarly to below: .Thank you for logging in, Noivern I suspect an RTL bug going on in there. It's a minor thing, but I guess that managed to trip me...
  4. Noivern

Internet Explorer 11 and document modes

Have you guys tested whether IE11 works properly with the forum's enhanced reply editor and the touch keyboard in edge mode? They might or might not have fixed something after moving up a major version. If they fixed that, it might be a good time to nuke the X-UA-Compatible tag.
  5. Noivern

Touch keyboard behaving oddly on a Surface RT

I've noticed that the touch keyboard on my Surface RT (and probably any touch-enabled Windows 8/RT device) keeps dismissing itself when I attempt to type in the post editor while in Modern UI IE10, making posting impossible in the Modern UI IE10. (This does not apply to desktop IE10, as the...
  6. Noivern

So IE10 is now behaving as IE9 on BMGf.

Upon closer inspection, I've noticed that this line now exists in the <head>: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=9" /> I'd like to know what broke in IE10 that caused the addition of such a line. (If it helps, I'm using Erika's New Garden as the forum skin, running IE10 for...
  7. Noivern

Twiggy's TurtwigZoruaVictiniWhatever

I suppose someone has to show off their plushie collection here, now, huh? xD Anyway, well, now that I've a proper place to actually show them off, well, here's some... HAVE SOME PLUSHIES! It's a big post, unspoiler'd, for some reason. Three rather small images in terms of file size, though...
  8. Noivern

BB Code List examples problems and position:

1. BB Code List examples for the DIV and SPAN tags are incorrect. This is a 200px wide box floating on the right side of the post. It has dark red double borders, should be [div="float: right; width: 200px; border: 3px double #a00; background-color: #c66; color: #000;"]This is a 200px wide...
  9. Noivern

Raise the signature character count limit

Right now, the signature character count is 1000 characters, including BBCode markup. IN the past this is enough - most singnatures are purely BBCode-based, with only images, text and simple formatting. However, I noticed that DIV and SPAN tag usage is finally enabled in everything, at least...
  10. Noivern

Extending the Username History length for regular users

As far as I know, the username history tab only shows up to past 5 for regular users. However, as Kakuna Matata has said in a VM, it seems like that the entire list of username changes, to a long time ago is visible to moderators and up. I wonder whether it can be made so that everyone...
  11. Noivern

WANT - EV train my whole team!

Well, the request's a pretty simple thing. I think I'd like to make my life a whole lot easier by having stuff EV-trained, but I don't have the means to do it properly in my Black, and I can't be bothered to just trade it to my White due to relative lack of box space. DO NOT EVOLVE ANY...
  12. Noivern

In View Conversation and Albums, profile colours are broken. (+ forum skin quirk?)

Seems like the profile colours and images just go bonkers when I view a conversation or try to edit something in my album. Most certainly, they are not what it originally was on the user's actual profile. It happened after the vB4 update, and yet this bug still exists for some reason. This...
  13. Noivern

Too many Druddigon and Servine!

I needed more PC space... Now anyone can grab them, but I'll limit it to one Pokémon per user. Use my White FC for trades - look at my signature for it. If nicknames were to be requested, feel free to include it. First come, first serve basis. Druddigon: Level 1 | F | Lax | Somewhat vain |...
  14. Noivern

I seem to not be able to use the mobile skin on my 3DS.

I never get the option to use said mobile skin on my 3DS. In my first visit, the site sent me to the full version designed for computers. Now, if there only was a way to use that... Also, I seem to not be able to revert back to the mobile skin on my phone after changing to the full...
  15. Noivern

EVERYONE: Diaries of a Pokémon Trainer [Latest: Prologue]

Well, here I come. This is my first actual attempt on a Pokémon fan fic. I don't know whether I'll be continuing this in a continuous basis (I only have this and Chapter 1 ready), but I do have a good feeling that I'll eventually complete it. This story... it's based on the adventure found in...
  16. Noivern

Fixed-width forum layout option

Right now, the pages on the forums are designed to vary by the window size. This is fine and works well for most purposes. However, when your browser window size gets too narrow, everything will be forced to wrap into the cramped space, causing severe layout issues such as leaking post...
  17. Noivern

Special item on postbits and user profiles of members that are staff members

As of now, the only thing we can differentiate staff members from regular members is the fact that their usernames are italized or bolded or both. While this is useful most of the time, it is also not immediately obvious. Also, some browsers do not show such formatting. I would suggest that...
  18. Noivern

Twiggy's Twiggilicious Trading Post (Now OPEN)

Looking for an event Pokémon? Missed the event? Just want to fill up your Pokédex? Want a shiny Pokémon the easy way? Or perhaps, trying to trade for version exclusives? Look no further - welcome to my shop! Well, trading post, that is. Before trading, read the rules below. 1. Post in...
  19. Noivern

Looking for a rather normal battle.

Level: 50 (Using flat rules) Type: Single Battle Number of Pokémon: 3 Tier: Up to Overused Standard rules for everything. In case you forgot, I c&p'd this from the sticky: To battle, give me a VM. Use my White FC shown in my sig or my profile.
  20. Noivern

Wanted: Piplup

I would like to obtain a Piplup in my Platinum. Use my Plat FC for the trade. Not much to offer except for what's in my shop. PKRS preferred. NOTE: You will need my HG FC for the reward.
Back
Top Bottom