Search results for query: *

1. M

What was the first pokémon you ever caught?

Ah ratatta if only I knew you were such a terrible pokemon...
  2. M

Poll: Ugliest Pokemon As of Gen IV

No how can probopass be the ugliest :( although it always reminded me of the chuckle brothers :S
  3. M

Rate my UU/NU team

The idea was to try stop rocks with taunt lead alakazam, but I am going to put a rapid spinner in. ty for the help
  4. M

Hey I'm new here.

Welcome Alex!! enjoy yourself :) And yes black and white look like they are going to be AWESOME
  5. M

Wait, what? A new user?!

Welcome to the forums!
  6. M

Poll: Ugliest Pokemon As of Gen IV

How could ludicolo even be on the list lol that thing is hot stuff I went for croagunk, extra ugly points for the word gunk in the name
  7. M

Does anyone here actually play the card game?

I always preferred Magic the gathering and yugioh to the pokemon TCG, but that's probably because if I was going to play pokemon I would play the video games.
  8. M

Most annoying status ailment?

When your pokemon is frozen words cannot describe how annoying it is.
  9. M

What Pokemon Do You Hope Won't Be In B/W?

Get rid of zubat it is so annoying, always using confusion :(
  10. M

Hi

Welcome Frigatebird! enjoy yourself.
  11. M

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: OU battle (new team) I am now free to do OU battles again so if you want to just let me know through message on my profile or reply to this.
  12. M

Is Pokemon the only game you play?

Fallout 3 and the elder scrolls games. Nuff said
  13. M

Hey there! Im new here!

Welcome! Enjoy yourself :) -peace-
  14. M

Pokemon on youtube!

Hello all I have recently started uploading pokemon battles with commentary to youtube, I was just wondering if any of you do the same or if you know some good commentators that I should subscribe to. -Peace-
  15. M

Hiya!

Welcome! have a good time
  16. M

How Much Do You Think/Want the 3DS to be?

True but most of them parents are rich and if little miss princess doesn't get her $250 DS the world would collapse and bring about 1000 years of darkness... and she would scream lots.
  17. M

Hello

hey Tsu welcome to the forums!
  18. M

Rate my UU/NU team

How much do screens raise defences by? I was trying to decide between physical and special sweeper for charizard, looking over his stats this is a better idea thanks :)
Back
Top Bottom