Search results for query: *

• Users: ~ Z ~
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Project: Help me to build a competive team please?

Hhhhhh....No one? Anyway after long night of poke hunting and HP testing I've added the hidden power results. And my white really hates me. I got TONS of HP electric/bug for Joltik, fire for litwick and oh goodie; water/flying for polowag... Anyway I managed to get some...nice ones...too and...
  2. Z

Contest A Battle For The Ages! Unown vs Delibird vs Luvdisc

Unown because it IS the Z and you can write your nicks with them. Genious! *chaca-chaca!*
  3. Z

Project: Help me to build a competive team please?

Okay, so I had a promise with a friend of mine that once I get Wi-Fi working and we both build up competitive teams, he would be my first opponent/take my Comp.Poké virginity. And like you guys can guess; I wanna beat his *** when that time comes! ...Buuuuut I'm not that good team builder...At...
  4. Z

Do you try to 'catch 'em all'?

I managed to do it with my platinum...And for what. Prof: "Oooooooh! So you managed to capture every pokémon there is!? KTNXBYE." Me: "...What...You not gonna say anything el-" Prof: "Congraz ya beat the game, buy new one and do it all again <3" These days? No...I try to capture and train...
  5. Z

Contest Squirtle VS Totodile!!

I prefer Feraligatr > Blastoise, but this was 'bout Squirtle VS Totodile, no? In that case I'll go with Squirtle. It's more defensive, which suits my kamikaze playstyle, and it also learns Water Spout. Insta win here. + I also like how it's way cuter IMO. And I also prefer Wartortle >...
  6. Z

Contest Ash vs. Game!Red

I came to see Red smashingg Ash; I got what I were after. Overally I've grown to like them equally by now, but there is still one HUGE difference...Red actually learned something on his travels. What I mean is something like these moments: "- Umm...Ash...Leonoras Watchogg used Mean Look...
  7. Z

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorites: Bulbasaur, Tepig & Chimchar all tied on first place. They look awesome and I like the typing and ways they can work. Semi favs: Squirtle, Oshawott, Treecko Not ranked exatly ranked: Piplup, Turtwig, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip ROCK BOTTOM: Chikorita &...
  8. Z

"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

Re: "Perfect" Kyurem Somehow I instantly thought something like: - Kyurem TRANSFORM! Reshiram! TRANSFORM! POWERLINK! Kyurem - Flame MODE! - Kyurem TRANSFORM! Zekrom! TRANSFORM! POWERLINK! Kyurem - Shock MODE! - Kyurem TRANSFORM! POWERLINK COMBINE! Kyurem - Super MODE! *Tao Trio! More then meets...
  9. Z

Do you think the battle system is too slow?

Personally; I like how it is. God...People still remember when you entered battle in R/S? It took FOREVER to even get battle started since the view of challenger/wil PKN was LOOOOOONG... Signed by: I remember those rarae poke hunts... After they got rid of that I really don't care if...
  10. Z

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

GEN I - In blue the starter is really important for team so I only did this in yellow. As soon as I got my Magneton Pikachu ended up useless and I got rid of it once. GEN II - Nuh-uh. I like my Totodile thank you. GEN III - ...Kiddin' me? My whole team was effective only because of my...
  11. Z

Your battle strategies?

I guess mine would be; get in there, go all out and hope that the opponent thinks I actually do have some sort of trick or plan in my sleeve. ...usually, like you guesses, that doesn't work so well and...yeah...
  12. Z

Do you like poison type pokemon?

Not really. I guess the reason is that they tend to work differently than pokés I like to use. I mean, they make amazing defense pokemons, but I like more those fast and fragile things. The resistance to fighting- and grass moves is plus though and so is the immunity to poison. But overall...
  13. Z

Character Teams that piss you off

Roark - Don't be a Brock ripoff! Trade your Geodude and Onix to Bonsly and Shieldon. Wake - Y U no use Poliwrath? I can easily imagine you use one... Bugsy - Your Metapod only knows tackle and your Kakuna only knows Poison Sting...Get Ledyba and Spinarak...Even those would be better choices with...
  14. Z

Character Limit Extension

Only thing I'm asking is to use following three letters: å, ä, ö. For long long time now I've wanted to name my player or pokémons as Åke or Håkan. Also dying to have Bidoof called Väinö or male Kricketune called Väinämöinen. EDIT: I forgot to mention Escavalier called Yrjänä.
  15. Z

Do you think the Shadow Triad and the Striaton Triplets are related?

...Interesting theory I say and honestly I'm quite surprised I didn't hear this one sooner. Sure, three equals three, but on the same time it's just so SO wrong... :/ I honestly can't imagine Cress, Cilan and Chili as these cool ninja people. ...And that'd really help their reputation too. Why...
  16. Z

Contest Grass, Fire, or Water?

...Wait WHAT?! O__O I get this is your opinnion but....There's over 100 water types and it has been paired up with allmost all types...Surely you can find good ones in that group? For example: For the end I'd like to state again that I understand that this was just your opinnion. But...
  17. Z

Contest The legendary Dragon's VS. The vagaries of Water

I voted for 'equal' just because almost every water type does carry a handy Ice move. Granted, most dragons do have access to electric or grass type move, but then again too many dragons have 4x weakness to ice. Plus water gets points also for being my fav type so...I just tried to be fair...
  18. Z

Contest Grass, Fire, or Water?

Water here. The most balanced and certainly the one to choose from. Sorry Bulbasaur, but this one has always gone and will always be; Water.
  19. Z

Contest Sharpedo vs. Crawdaunt

Tough. TOUGH! Both of 'em are water types and one of my favorites since the day I first played with 'em That said; thanks for making it THIS hard...I hate you... :P Best looks? Mmmm...Sharpedo is cool, crawdaunt looks bit odd. It¨'s just the...eyes.... However, I still give my vote for the...
  20. Z

just one pokemon

This. This by eternity + 100. I'd choose Bulbasaur. It's my favorite, cool and a bad ass.
Back
Top Bottom