Search results for query: *

1. C

GEN VI: Would like a Chespin!

As the title says, I'd like a Chespin. Don't care about gender or natures or anything. In return, I can offer any other starter (just missing this guy!) and... I dunno, I'm playing Alpha Sapphire, and I can transfer anything up from the DS games (and I have every game there) so, whatever, let...
  2. C

Gen IV Yellow Forest Pikachu w/special moves, from Pokewalker

I don't know if anyone would be interested in this, especially since it's for older games...but because Wifi for the DS games are ending soon I thought it'd be better to offer anyway. Also, some of you guys might have accidentally killed your Pokewalkers in the laundry by now. :B EDIT: I also...
  3. C

Thundurus, legit or cloned

With Nintendo ending Wifi for DS games...I just realized I never did the "event" to get Landorus on my Black game! And I don't own White, so I need a Thundurus. I would really prefer to own a Thundurus, and I honestly don't care if it's cloned or even hacked, so long as it won't harm my game...
  4. C

Breeding & Trading: Non-Unova Pokémon, including some Dream World

**UPDATED JULY 7** I've been doing some breeding on Pokémon Black so, eh, why not offer to breed stuff for others? Also, I am offering some Pokémon that are already breed or given to me in trades. So, I'll list what I have, and if you want a certain Pokémon I'll breed it right away! Since I'm...
  5. C

Feebas, Combee, Chansey, Driftloon, others

I have a crapload of leftovers from breeding that just need to go. None of them were IV breed but I'll list the moves they know. I really don't want to list what natures they have, but you can ask if I have a specific nature. I won't breed a new one for you if I don't have the nature you...
Back
Top Bottom