Search results for query: *

1. D

Rate the Signature Above You

4/10 i dnt like dancing things
  2. D

Pokemon Alderaac

As Bane wandered into town on a black horse his father had given him a guard steped in his path and said "There are no...barbarians allowed in the town of the highly esteemed king and his heir." Bane swiftly said "Move fool or lose your head." The guard moved and Bane entered the town...
  3. D

Dark Clouds Over Sinnoh

Re: Clouds Over Sinnoh Name: Bane Gender: Male Age: 21 Appearance:Bane is 6'6 and skinny unlike his small chuby family. Bane usally wears black jeans with his red, black, and gray shirts. Bane has a scar over his left eye which is gray and blind due to an accident in the Army. Since he...
  4. D

Kayumi's Sprite Shop (closed until I'm done some requests)

Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop Open For Business(With Gassies! No not THAT Gas! ) a ruby gengar and a sapphire gengar please
  5. D

7.5/10
  6. D

Kumo Avatars

feraligatr please and if not possible tododile thanks
  7. D

Last Poster Wins [v5]

*beats you up and steals*
  8. D

TheKILLERMareep and Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Shop!

Re: TheKILLERMareep's NEW Sprite Shop! username logo with a black backround and red letters please
  9. D

8/10
  10. D

7/10
  11. D

Pokemon Alderaac

Name:Bane Age:21 Gender:Male Occupation:Brusier, Fighter, Son of a clan cheif Status:Wealthy Personality:Bane is a vengful man so when the prince called him a coward Bane swore to not end him but to hurt and humiliate the prince. Bane also noticed what the prince did causeing him to want to...
  12. D

Corrupt a Wish

granted but your pet dragon eats you twice i wish for an army of the undead that listen to me and kill things other than me
  13. D

Star Wars Universe

"My name is ZZ'Harr. Before you ask im a bounty hunter and im not after you. Ive never heard of you but you look like a good soild man" said ZZ'Harr, after a breif pause he yelled "Were are the drinks" the bartender swiftly ran over and gave each of them a drink
  14. D

Pokemon: The Nightmare War (Chapter 3 up now!)

epic story and thats all to be said
  15. D

The Banned Game

Banned for...reasons
  16. D

Corrupt a Wish

granted you get a block of salt weighing 5000 tons on your head I wish for a dead jedis head
  17. D

Infract the user above you!

50000000000 for saying unique things about unique people
  18. D

8/10
  19. D

Facts about you...

-im 14 -i like sith -im 5'10 -My eyes are hazel (not brown) -Im in geometery(i iz good at math) -I like green -ive got size 12 shoes
Back
Top Bottom