Search results for query: *

• Users: sibuu
  • Order by date
  1. S

What do you think is the Best looking Pokémon?

Easily Gardevoir... Shes so beautiful :)
  2. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

cheers for that sorry was typing in rush peace
  3. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Hey Guys Gotta Level 15 Nincada just wonderin when it comes to getin Shedinja is the prerequisite poke imperative or can it be any ball? cheers in anticipation :)
  4. S

Personalized Online Pokedex Idea

i'm workin my way through the national on diamond till i have enough spare pennies for HG so i think an idea like this is step in the right direction. unfortunately i'm not good at stuff like this either but if poss keep me posted :)
  5. S

The last pokemon you captured

Smoochum (swarm) Naive nature Lvl 35
  6. S

Favorite Soundtrack?

Re: Do you actually listen to the music? Yea Cynthia's theme is pretty spot on for the tone/mood i often do the elite 4 jus to listen to that tune for abit. always enjoyed the BGM in all versions 1st Gen especially, and the music of siph co is pretty quirky. the intro to azalea twn...
  7. S

Wait! what? Moments

Getting so pissed off with trying to catch Giratina that i accidently used my cig as a stylus (not really a what wait jus piss annoying) lookin for one of the swarms n mesprit shows up randomly WIN Feebas evolves into Milotic?? the music when youre talking to cynthia is surprisingly...
  8. S

List all your starter Pokemon in your games

well if i didn't trade at the begining so i had them all always the firetype (apart from Yobvs)decent fire pokemon were hard to come by in the earlier games n then habbit jus struck out
  9. S

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Hard to say i like your choice of Gallade, Gardevoir is defo one of the forerunners of my team, so i'd say its that and my precious Crobat :) Everyone else changes but those two are staples for me.
  10. S

Hours logged on your Games?

Re: ITT: Post the number of hours on your 4th gen game 125:24 on Diamond :)
Back
Top Bottom