Search results for query: *

• Users: Sushi-X
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sushi-X

COMPLETE: Beautiful Tragedies (TEEN)

I'm still working on my novel but it has been pretty slow going so to prevent myself from becoming rusty, I figured I might just write a short story. So since I'm feeling a tad poetic, here is something that just came to my mind. Forgive me if there is errors, I'm literally just writing this as...
  2. Sushi-X

Help?

I'm kind of a closet writer but not to brag, I'm a pretty damn good writer. I always get top scores from my literature teacher on all of my works and I got the highest honor I could receive on my End of Course writing exam. I'm attempting to write a novel about a character based off myself...
  3. Sushi-X

Maggot Dome (Non Pokemon RP) Sign Ups

The cheers of the crowd roar throughout the filled hallways of damned souls. The prisoners are all adorned with sad expressions and resigned looks however the response to their arrival is lively and enthusiastic. The exquisite smell of fresh blood and carnage fill the air and spectators fill the...
  4. Sushi-X

COMPLETE: One Shot: Winners and Losers

The map seemed to encompass the entire table and the little markers seemed equally overwhelming, listing locations all over the world. The map was ragged and crinkled from age and the markers were placed all over the map. An elderly fellow was looking at the map and sighed with a ragged...
  5. Sushi-X

The Tragedy of the man named Kuoy

Prologue On a dark starry night where the moon gleamed brightest, the Earth itself was about to experience on the biggest revolutions to hit the planet. It was the glimmer of life that brought on the hordes of death. For the stars had aligned and mythical ancient powers had woken from their...
  6. Sushi-X

The National Defense Authorization Act

Please correct me if I'm wrong, and I do surely hope so, but I shall post links to more articles confirming the danger. If this true, it is our duty as Americans to make sure that this bill get burned in a fire. Link One Link Two Link Three National Defense Authorization Act...
  7. Sushi-X

Hitchhiker's Guide to BMGF

Hitchiker’s Guide To BMGF An Unhelpful but Rather Interesting Prologue I came up with this guide after being banned for the umpteenth time and I thought “Only if I had like a guide to posting in BMGF!” Then it occurred to me! I have been banned so many times I know pretty much every...
  8. Sushi-X

MF's Banner, Avi, and Desktop Background shop.

Hey guys, I make Banners, Avis, and Desktop backgrounds for people. Feel free to request in my shop but read the Rules V Rules for Requesting 1:Talk normally. Basically "dot tlk lik tis" Its fine just some grammar errors but I don't want to strain my eyes reading your order. 2.Respect my slots...
  9. Sushi-X

Rate My Casual team

Please rate but remember its mostly about casual Wi-Fi battling and in-game battling.Heres my team: Gengar:Quiet nature Levitate Moveset:Psychic,Sludge Bomb,Shadow Ball,Energy Ball/Ice Beam Feraligatr:Brave nature Torrent Ice Fang,EQ,Crunch,Surf Ampharos:Mild Static Fire...
Back
Top Bottom