Search results for query: *

• Users: aipom1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

EPIC POKEMON MATCH

What two pokemon would you want to see have a battle? In other words, what pokemon would be a perfect match to have a really awesome battle in your opinion? Also state why, and who you think would win. For example: I think that Magmortar and Electivire would have a really epic battle because...
  2. A

If you were a gym leader...

What if when you beat the game in any pokemon video game, you had the chance to become a gym leader...i think it would most likely be extremely boring. I mean, judging by the other gym leaders in the game, all they do is stand there in the back of the gym and wait for challengers to come. But...
  3. A

How many of you train certain type(s) of pokemon?

I'm curious to see if anyone does what I do. I just train all of my favorite pokemon and most of them are of the same type (dragon). Yeah, Lance is my favorite so I train dragon types like him. My favorites that I have are Piplup(my first pokemon)- hydro pump, surf, drill peck, dive Haxorus-...
  4. A

Koga, Janine, and Stan

I'm new to this, so don't expect anything too great. Just let me know what I can improve on. My English teacher said that I'm a fairly good writer, so I'll just take a shot at it. (I couldn't think of a very good name for this story. I spent forever thinking about a good name for this, but the...
  5. A

The best Pokemon team (without legendaries)

Whats your best Pokemon team, without legendaries in it (i never use legendaries, for some reason i think of it as cheating)? My best pokemon team is: Shiny Gyarados: Bite, Dragon rage, Aqua Tail, Whirlpool Gliscor: Aerial Ace, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Poison Jab Feraligatr: Ice Fang, Surf...
  6. A

what are your favorite pokemon and why do you think they are so awesome?

what are your fav pokemon and why do you think it/ they are so awesome? My two favorite pokemon are aipom and gligar because they look really cool.
  7. A

Pokémon that look like food...

Ever seen Pokemon that look like food? The one that always catches my attention is the sandy cloaked wormadam. It looks like a slice of pizza, ya know? =D
  8. A

Your starting Pokemon team

At the very beginning of the game, what Pokemon do you catch? Do you use them for the rest of the game? I usually catch (in heartgold) a pidgey, wooper, and bellsprout and i always choose cyndaquil as my starter. I think its good to catch Pokemon at the beginning. Also, I think its a good...
  9. A

If Pokemon were real...

If Pokemon were real, list what kinds of Pokemon would live near you. I live in North Carolina, USA in a suburban area (but there are alot of small forests) so there would probably be... Stantler (tons of deer) Starly Staravia Pidgey Rattata Goldeen (in the ponds) Pachirisu (lots of...
Back
Top Bottom