Search results for query: *

1. B

DW Poochyena

I want a Female DW Poochyena, I can offer a Female DW Lotad for it.
  2. B

Need to borrow Dream Eater TM.

I need to borrow your Dream Eater TM, and then when I'm done using it I'll trade it back to you. Simple as that.
  3. B

Want non-english Totodile.

Title says it all and what I can offer is a male Totodile that knows Ancient Power and Aqua Jet. Or a Ice Beaming, Protect using Squirtle.
  4. B

Need Thunder Bolt TM and Life Orb.

I can offer you a Squirtle that knows Ice Beam and Protect and a Tangela that knows Leafstorm.
  5. B

Need Wide Lens.

I need a wide lens for a strategy but it costs 10000 coins:confused:. I'd be more then happy to trade with someone:ching:. I could offer you what you want.
  6. B

Need a Thunder Bolt TM.

I'm looking for a Thunder Bolt TM. I can offer you an item you want.
  7. B

Giveaway Riddle.

Any body who answers three riddles first gets a timid nature Zapdos holding a Jaboca berry. Riddle 1:What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters? Riddle 2:What has a mouth but can't chew? Riddle 3:Why wasn't Bertha put in jail...
  8. B

You hatch it you take it.

I have a lot of eggs that just taking up space, so if you have useless eggs too then lets swap 'em this way every one wins :lick::ching: Only rules are no hacked:devil:eggs nothing else.
  9. B

I'm ready for anything.

Hay can somebody battle me I'm looking for a tuff match. Rules: No HACKS,No LEGENDARIES.
  10. B

Need EVs checked.

I need my Spinaraks EVs checked can somebody check them for me please?
  11. B

Need my Pichus EVs Checked please.

Hello everyone, when I was EV training and I thought I was done I talked to the woman to get the Effort Ribbon. When I did she did not give it to me so can somebody check my Pichus EVs for me please.
  12. B

Need a Iron Tale Tm.

I can give somebody a Pichu that knows Volt Tackle and Fake Out for an Iron Tale TM.
  13. B

Moltres Giveaway.

I'm going be giving away a Moltres level 50 from Japan holding a Rowap berry for free, if some body solves my riddle first and the answer is a word I am looking for: it can also be a weapon but polite in every way, it is ranged and a homograph, most likely not used in the day.:confused: You...
  14. B

Need a Iron Tale TM.

Need this TM: Iron Tale. Any body have one?
  15. B

Want 5 Hondew Berries.

I need 5 Hondew berries for my training can any body give me some? (If people want to give the berries for free they can post here.)
  16. B

Need Mawile.

I really need a Mawile so if any one has spares I can give you a Squirtle that knows: Ice beam and Protect.
  17. B

Male Totodile that knows egg moves for free.

I'm offering a male Totodile that know Aqua Jet and Ancient Power for free to anyone that can find SIDs. Need my HG and SS SID.
  18. B

Riakou anyone.

Offerin' a Riakou to see what I can get for it. Offer away:spin:
  19. B

Dialga for trade.

I'm offering a legit level 70 Japenese Platinum Dialga holding a Adamant Orb for a legit Giratina level 70 and below holding a Griseous orb.
  20. B

SID please.

I know I know this is a offering station but can someone please find my SID it's very urgent.
Back
Top Bottom