Search results for query: *

1. F

GEN VI: Y me!

looking for Y exclusive mega stones; Aggronite, Charizadite Y, Mewtwonite Y, and Heracronite. Offering the following shinies in return: Swirlix (with whipped dream), Zigzagoon, Starmie, butterfree, Cottonee, Raichu, Nidoking, Skrelp, Aromatisse, Clawitzer, Ralts, Vivillon(sandstorm), Altaria...
  2. F

GEN VI: shiny babies

need last 3 shinies for my shiny dex! elekid, smoochum and mantyke. I can offer the following shinies in exchange: lugia, swirlix with whipped dream, starmie, combee, ralts, cottonee, caluncher, seaking, gyarados, zigzagoon, ralts, tornadus. pm me pls:)
  3. F

my little ponies

for sure, I can trade now if ud like
  4. F

my little ponies

sure:)
  5. F

my little ponies

I triggered the event in white 2, then transferred them over to X :p, all the same, OT. SMR 2012, modest nature, don't know anything about iv's, that's just the stats? anyways I like shinies and if anyone wants keldeo lemme know, pokemon bank and transporter takes them
  6. F

my little ponies

ive got a box full of event keldeos, looking for any shinies, legends, or mega stones. pm me:)
  7. F

GEN VI: Friend safaris please!

Steel safari here:), added u already
  8. F

GEN VI: y stones

looking for mewtwonite Y, charizardite Y, heracronite, and aggronite. im offering keldeo, jirachi, shiny moltres, shiny gyarados, plus I have some spare legends. pm me if interested:)
  9. F

keldeo

I have a few event keldeos, im looking for aggronite, heracronite, mewtwonite Y, and charizardite Y, pm me offers:), preferably attached to shinies but not a necessity; first come first serve
  10. F

Tons of shinies

that's a lot of shinies0_o, ive got one box of them and I thought that was impressive. can i add ur fc's? pls add mine:D
  11. F

Shiny non-event Rayquaza

I have no idea....its affecting my gts too, im connected to the internet, im trying to figure out if its my wifi
  12. F

Shiny non-event Rayquaza

im trying to trade with someone else right now too, but I keep getting some stupid error... ill hold the uxie for u until this gets fixed:D
  13. F

Shiny Hypno

oh hey, I didn't know u had another thread, I left an offer of legendaries for ur hypno in ur 'kanto starter' thread, I ve transferred a few legends from my old games, I can offer one of those if ud like
  14. F

GEN VI: Kanto Starter

if ur ever interested in trading away ur shiny hypno, I have lots of extra legends, id be willing to trade one for it, I like shinies:D
  15. F

Shiny non-event Rayquaza

ive got shiny moltres and shiny raikou too
  16. F

Shiny non-event Rayquaza

I can offer u any of the regis or the lake guardians, lve got a shiny uxie if that interests you
  17. F

GEN VI: y mega stones

that's fine, adding u now, thx
  18. F

GEN VI: y mega stones

sure, houndoomite for milotic good?
  19. F

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

my wondertrade, perfect iv, totally badass, yet to lose a fight pidgeot.....is named toothpaste...so cruel...and I named my bronzong dingaling cuz I though it was funny
  20. F

The Bragging Thread!

ive got every pokemon now, legit too, and thx to pokemon bank, I have almost 3 full boxes of extra legends from all my old games, plus ive got a full box of shinies, all 18 vivillon patterns, all my lv100 starters from my old games, grand duke at the battle chateau, and im currently making my...
Back
Top Bottom