Search results for query: *

• Users: Sweet Veil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Graphics, Animation and General Model Quality

Surprised I didn't see a thread on this, gotta say that I'm not a fan of this with this being 2022 and supposedly us reaching the end of the Switch's life cycle, I never complained much before because I was always told how "this game is just a test run for the next game to improve" it feels like...
  2. S

Volt - Rica Matsumoto Version

Jesus such a beautiful song, Volt's best version imo. So, what does everyone think? A very very good sung when sung by her. Angelic voice is beautiful. They even seem to give the song a more techno and smooth sound.
  3. S

Preview XY021: Debut! Serena and Fokko on Pokévision!!

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a3/Pok%C3%A9mon_Fan_issue_34_p31.png Hehe, she's great.
  4. S

GEN VI: Want - Super Size Male Pumpkaboo

Let me know and we can discuss.
  5. S

GEN VI: Want - Aura Sphere + Dragon Pulse Squirtle

Let me know and we can discuss.
  6. S

Preview XY012: Capture the Pokémon Buyer! The Kofurai Impersonation Plan!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/948b322ba9386445353d23e6139d7d3b/tumblr_mwhwewA2y71r1alb2o1_500.jpg
  7. S

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

This is gonna be beautiful, looks like Cute CHarm.
  8. S

Preview XY010: "Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!"

Mega Bursyamo/Blaziken guy is "Bursyamo Kamen"(Blaziken Mask) and the mecha TR uses is MegaMegaMegaMegaNyasu.
  9. S

GEN VI: Want - Huge Power Bunnelby

Just looking for one of these critters, I have a few Pokemon ready to give. Just contact me and my Friend Code is 184823258663.
  10. S

Preview BWS2DA!E17 - Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

Broadcast data.
  11. S

Preview BWS2DA!E16 - GoGo Gōgōto!

Broadcast data.
  12. S

Preview BWS2DA!E19 - Laplace

We got data broadcast data for the next set of episodes.
  13. S

Preview BWS2DA!E20 - Zekrom

We got data broadcast data.
  14. S

Review S03 EP17: Flower Power

Ash and gang run into a girl named Bailey and her Bellossom. Not a bad filler, I actually liked it. The Bellossom and whole exhibition plot of this episode was amusing to watch, the battle-dancing was an interesting quirk of there's. I liked how Pikachu utilized it against TR and I'm always...
  15. S

Review S03 EP16: Illusion Confusion!

Ash and gang get lost in an illusion forest. I actually really liked this episode, it was a really trippy episode in a good way. Hagatha and Nagatha managed to be entertaining COTDs. The scene with the bug Pokemon creeping around Misty, the Dragonite illusion, the many Ash copies, the...
  16. S

Your opinion of on-screen training?

Thoughts on-screen training? My opinion: Onscreen training, I'm so glad the immense amounts of of time wasted on onscreen training is gone. I pretty much just accept that it happens off screen. It would be ridiculous to say Ash, Iris and Cilan don't train much, for the most part you just...
  17. S

Review S03 EP15: Roll On, Pokémon!

Ash and gang run into a Donphan, Brock immediately steps up to catch it and then....! It was an okay episode, nothing very interesting about an elephant looking for a type of rock. I liked seeing Brock step up and try to battle twice this episode and actually try to catch Donphan. It's a...
Back
Top Bottom