Search results for query: *

1. D

Connections to Zygarde, Kalos, Gen VI, and older regions discussion

But that would Imply that the Zygarde forms are created exclusively for the Anime to replace the weapon plot from the original games (especially when Paris got shot up by terrorists twice in the same year).
  2. D

Connections to Zygarde, Kalos, Gen VI, and older regions discussion

We don't know what GameFreak was planning to do with Zygarde at this point, but it seems that they rather move on and do something new than to revisit a region.
  3. D

Generation VI: The Future

Actually, I'm starting to believe that now with both 3DS and WiiU titles are up for digital distribution, the NX will take full advantage of the MNN (my Nintendo network) cloud services. It's more of the next logical step from the WiiU gimmicks; play your games both in and away from home...
  4. D

Like i said before, it didn't stop Game Freak from developing B/W for the DS to take advantage of DSi's capabilities; so it's possible that they'll do the same for the N3DS.
  5. D

We still got the new 3DS. But from what I gather, It'll either a sign that Nintendo left the console business to cut manufacturer cost and focus on cloud services, like Steam and Origin, or an entirely new console to replace both the WiiU and the 3DS, like the Steambox or Ouya. Either way, it...
  6. D

But wasn't 5th gen was made to take advantage of DSi's features?
  7. D

Didn't Masuda stated that he planned to make a game for the New 3DS? It as if its qualified as a new handheld, especially with the better processor than the original. Seriously, why jump to the conclusion of NX, when it been around a year after N3DS' release?
  8. D

Sadly, I agree with White Yang; as much as I wanted to experience owning a perfect Zygarde, we have to accept that they did that so that they replace the AZ cannon storyline with something original. Face it, Generation 6 is over and we now have Pokemon Go to look forward to as the next gen.
  9. D

Re: 2015/2016 main series game. If Masuda sticks to chaos theory, then something completely different.
  10. D

I recall the argument saying that he's refering to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for what to do after X/Y release, and plans on expanding Kalos later on. He never said anything about a new generation, unless you got proof of that. Then again, like you mentioned, Masuda's interested in both N3DS...
  11. D

Don't jump the gun just yet; like you said, we still got Zygarde and Volcanion to cover (though those two could be handled easily through events).
  12. D

As for the whole "No DLC" thing, this is what Masuda said upon X/Y's release: Granted, he may change his mind, as he didn't announce how he could tie up this generation without either resorting to DLCs, third versions, or sequels.
  13. D

I highly doubt they'll do a DLC, especially when they refused to create a patch for X/Y to make the hoenn mega stones available for those games.
  14. D

So basically, when an upgrade of an existing handheld Game Console was released, Game Freak has to create a new Generation for said Upgrade; If Gen 5 was made for DSi, then that means that the Gen lifespan is every 3 years with two pairs of games for each generations. This means that Gen VI was...
  15. D

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

For the most part, yes. Monsters with new items and moves can't be trade/transferred to X/Y like with GSC to RGBY; But unlike GSC to RGBY, the same rules applies to Online battles were the former can't battle against each other.
  16. D

The end of Ash due to 20TH anniversary?

Pretty much this; Ash's adventures ends when Game Freak killed the franchise.
  17. D

From what Masuda explained, he most likely saying that everything you know about Pokemon versions will soon end, meaning that versions will no longer be confined to their generations thanks to the Pokebank. That and the next game may no longer take place in Kalos, but it will expand upon the...
  18. D

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

Wasn't it already been stated that it's currently impossible/too risky to patch the cartridge itself. I could understand that Game Freak won't go through the hassle of porting new codes into the previous game itself. I wasn't too disappointed anyways; in fact, I kinda expected it since Nintendo...
  19. D

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Re: Will we get more Mega Evolutions in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? A certain someone on Twitter (won't name who, due to fiddling with the 3DS coding) already datamine the entire item list, and the only megastones on that list that hasn't been announced were the Lati@stite. I think it's...
  20. D

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

Tutor moves from the past 3 generations; better teach Groudon Fire Punch like I did on Soul Silver.
Back
Top Bottom