Search results for query: *

1. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Demetri had walked into the Solatrixx main room. "Well, Guard, This is where we'll be staying from now on," He said to his Ralts on his shoulder. "Let's look around the place."
  2. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Ah," He begins, "I'm in the Solatrixx dorm. BUt, for now, I'm just hanging around."
  3. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Hi, I'm doing okay considering that I haven't gotten lost yet. How are you guys?"
  4. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Demetri walked around outside, exploring the campus. "So, I'm in the Solatrixx house. Eh, that's fine I guess," He spoke to his ralts, on his shoulder. Pretty soon, he saw the two people from earlier he met. "Secto, Mia. How's it going?" He asked as he approached them.
  5. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Ral?" The ralts seemed confused at what was going on. "Relax, I'm just showing you to these two. "Ralts." "Alrighty then, so, any idea where this dance thing is? If there's any clue to where to go, it's there."
  6. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "A Ralts," Demetri told Secto. He reached onto his belt and grabbed the only pokeball on it. "Guardian." He called as a small Ralts appeared out of it.
  7. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Halloween party?" Demetri asked. He had no idea that there was a party. "My name's Demetri by the way. Nice to meet you.
  8. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Uh, sure. Why not." He said as he walked back to the entrance. Eventually, they saw another student. "Hey, guy." He spoke to the bug trainer.
  9. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Nice to meet you too," Demetri stated as he gave a slight nod. He also heard someone talking at the entrance. "Yep, looks like it."
  10. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Demetri turned around, the girl was much taller than he had expected. "I'm Demetri," He said.
  11. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Yeah, I am," Demetri says to the girl behind him, without looking back. "I also have very little information about where to go now that I'm here. How about you?"
  12. J

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Demetri stood at the entrance to the academy. He took in a deep breath, and held it for a short moment before exhaling. 'Alright, 'I'm here, all I have to do is find out where to go now,' He thought to himself as he entered the academy. 'Hopefully, they won't mind me...
  13. J

Ampiomach Acadamy (Sign ups closed.)

Re: Ampiomach Accadamy (Sign Ups RE-OPENED!) If needed, I'll change my character to a girl.
  14. J

Ampiomach Acadamy (Sign ups closed.)

Re: Ampiomach Accadamy (Sign Ups RE-OPENED!) Eh, sure, I'll post a sheet. Name: Demetri Richards Nickname: Whatever people want to call him. Gender: Male Type: Psychic Partner Pokémon: Ralts Partner Pokemon's nickname: Guardian Appearance: Demetri is fifteen year old male with pale skin. He...
  15. J

Pokemon Salvation: The fight for tomorrow!

Done. Cyan Oak (Blue's Son) Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Cyan looks a lot like his father. His hair color is the same shade of brown, and spiky kinda like Blue's. But unlike his father his eyes are brown. His clothes hold some resemblance to his father's.He wears a black collared shirt...
  16. J

Pokemon Salvation: The fight for tomorrow!

Reserve?
  17. J

Contest Elesa Vs. Skyla

Re: Kamitsure vs. Fuuro The Flying leader, Fuuro.
  18. J

Pokemon Tamers 2.0

((I'll be making improvements later on)) James Tucker Age: 16 Personality: James is a quite calm, and gentle person. He prefers to out think an opponent rather than to go in guns-a-blazin'. Often making sarcastic, or obvious remarks about the current situation. Appearance: James wears a black...
  19. J

Master Coordinator in Training Alert

You're a Master in-training.
  20. J

Master Coordinator in Training Alert

Hey, nice to meet another contradiction.
Back
Top Bottom