• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Jaccer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Pokemon Live-Action Movie?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I thought this was interesting. I figured that I should post it here. Let me know if someone already did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUD7thPctQ&feature=player_embedded Real? Fake? What do you think?
  2. J

Maps needed!

I need some maps for an RP i am currently working on. If you can make maps well, and have time, send me a PM.
  3. J

Skies of Santaria

In ancient times, there was a land called Santaria. Many lived there including Humans, Dwarfs, and Elves. They lived peacefully with mighty beasts. The Dragons. They guarded the people of Santaria, as beasts of gods. A select few managed to ride the beasts. The Dragon Riders were chosen heroes...
  4. J

A Rocket's Redemption

Intro My name is Alex Linux, and this is my story. Most stories in the world of Pokémon are happy ones. Nothing was happy about mine. Many people want to become the best at something. I don't give a damn about becoming the best at anything. Alot of people dream about becoming the champion of...
  5. J

*Name Pending*

Prologue I'm walking down a dark hallway with a light at the end. That's the only way out of here. I walk, and the light gets closer, and closer. Finally, I reached the end. It's a huge opening to outside. A doorway, and I step through it. At first the light is blinding, but my eyes slowly...
  6. J

Umm... Hi.

My username is Jaccer as you can see right there. I'm not sure what else to put, so anyways hi.
Back
Top Bottom