Search results for query: *

1. O

Best Wishes! Wish List: What do you wish for?

Ash's Pidove has a reason for not being well developed - it's switched out for his Sewaddle in a later episode. Sewaddle has a very colorful personality, being aggressive and spunky, especially considering that it swings in and drop kicks Pikachu once they enter the forest. Team Rocket's...
  2. O

August CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, characters

Re: July CoroCoro scans leaked: Wealth of information includes new Pokémon, character I'm more curious about the game specific pokemon. Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu are both adorable, and I wanna know which one is in which game. Gochiruzeru is so f-ing cute, and I definitely want one in my team...
  3. O

New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and

Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black I also can't wait for the new Pokemon games to be released, even if all the pokemon will be in Japanese - at least we can see them and their evolutions and pick a party before the games arrive stateside! Your...
  4. O

New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and

Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black The mole pokemon's name is Doryuzu, or possibly Drillzu or Driuzu. The attack he uses against the Dentula is called Doriru Rainaa, or possibly Drill Rainer. I would wager that green thing is a ghost, since it...
  5. O

Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black I don't think this video is a fake, I tend to trust Bulbapedia, and wouldn't think they would fall so easily for something that's fake. As for the new pokemon, I also really like Desukaan, the sarcophagus...
Back
Top Bottom