Search results for query: *

1. G

Pokémon 3D: Is it feasible?: What next for the video game series?

Well it certainly doesn't have to be another PokéPark. Think more along the lines of Pokémon Mass Effect or Elder Scrolls.
  2. G

Pokémon 3D: Is it feasible?: What next for the video game series?

Author here. I did some research and you are indeed correct. I had read an article about Nintendo's E3 presentation and I had thought a Wii U game was announced but the games that were actually shown off were Conquest, BW2 and Pokedex 3D. My error and I apologize.
  3. G

Looking Forward: Forever Speculating: Outlook and speculation from a lifelong die-har

Re: Looking Forward: Forever Speculating: Outlook and speculation from a lifelong die I assure you it isn't being written to stir flames. I thought it would be a good send-off for the column, and a celebration of the new Generation to showcase the new monsters.
  4. G

Looking Forward: Tribute to the Distraction: Outlook and speculation from a lifelong

Re: Looking Forward: Tribute to the Distraction: Outlook and speculation from a lifel Pure, unfiltered Win right here.
  5. G

Looking Forward: Into the Wireless Blue Yonder: Outlook and Speculation from a Lifelo

Re: Looking Forward: Into the Wireless Blue Yonder: Outlook and Speculation from a Li Perhaps you should direct some hate at the Japanese developers. Pokemon's home country is well on its way to becoming one large WiFi hot spot.
  6. G

Fixing up the Poison Type.

I remember reading the Smog one month, and they had proposed a new element that would be resistant to Dragon, and more importantly, be weak to Poison. I don't think a new element is needed, simply some reordering of type weaknesses and resistances. First, I propose removing Steel's immunity to...
  7. G

Looking Forward: 3:10 to Hoenn: Outlook and Speculation from a Lifelong Die-Hard

The approach I take in my columns each week is to look at something new in Generation V, and compare it to similar things in the past to put it in context on how that feature relates to the franchise as a whole. If you want pure, unfiltered speculation; there is plenty of it in the forums.
  8. G

Looking Forward: 3:10 to Hoenn: Outlook and Speculation from a Lifelong Die-Hard

If you look at the second half of my article, it is me praising Game Freak for correcting many of the missteps in Generation V that had led to a backlash against Generation III.
  9. G

The Fire Starters will sum up my point: Gen I: Gen III: Again, I wasn't criticizing Gen III for the designs. I was pointing out the difference in style, and how that had been an aspect of criticism.
  10. G

Looking Forward: As the Rumor Mill Turns: Outlook and speculation from a life long di

Re: Looking Forward: As the Rumor Mill Turns: Outlook and speculation from a life lon I won a contest on a forum to guess the final roster by being too conservative with my predictions for how many fighters would be included. While most predictions shot upwards of fifty, I hovered right...
  11. G

Looking Forward: As the Rumor Mill Turns: Outlook and speculation from a life long di

Re: Looking Forward: As the Rumor Mill Turns: Outlook and speculation from a life lon In effect we attain the same attention span we had when we joined this fandom. :XD:
  12. G

Contest Eeveelution War

Umbreon. Best wish passer EVAR!
  13. G

If you were an elite four member, what would your team be?

Have to go with my favorite element through the years. Theme: Fighting Infernape Machamp Hitmontop Poliwrath Hariyama Lucario POW!
  14. G

Re: Looking Forward: As the Rumor Mill Turns: Outlook and speculation from a life lon That's perfectly understandable. It's like the series, as it diversified over time, essentially grew up with the first generation of fans to embrace it. It reminds me of the Harry Potter series, and how I...
  15. G

Re: Looking Forward: As the Rumor Mill Turns: Outlook and speculation from a life lon That's my fault. I try to keep the articles under 1,000 words each week, even when I do dialogs like this one. Also, I would like to state I apologize if it seems like we're painting the entire fandom...
  16. G

Looking Forward: The Plasma Report: TOP SECRET

It was stated in the opening narration, "Giovanni is financing our experiment, for he wants to control the most powerful Pokémon in the world."
  17. G

Looking Forward: The Plasma Report: TOP SECRET

Fanon that was furthered by the anime.
  18. G

Looking Forward: The Stuff of Legends: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-h

Re: Looking Forward: The Stuff of Legends: Outlook and speculation from a life long d By the way, I apologize for the typos. I don't have editing privileges yet on Bulbanews, so I can't fix them. Sorry guys!
  19. G

Pokémon Organized Play gets rebrand: 'Play! Pokémon' to be new OP

lol, total ripoff of Major League Baseball's logo.
Back
Top Bottom