Search results for query: *

1. D

Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

Alex parked his bike in the garage of Mount Justice as he formulated a plan to contain Chris/Zero and hopefully teach him how to control his powers. "Oh i need some food." Alex groaned as he walked over to the pantry and fixed himself some nachos in a large bowl. "Well if I follow Wally's method...
  2. D

Pokemon: Hybrid Chronicles: Rise of the Hybrid

k reserved
  3. D

"Hostages have been located." Alex said as he saw about a group of 10 of hostages awaiting their freedom, "Damn we have to keep Zero in confinement after this." Alex told Tara only on a channel that Chris couldn't hear, "Also I've hacked into one of the members communication devices, it appears...
  4. D

Alex quickly parked his bike near the police cars and saw some of his allies already there, "Ok, where's everyone else?" Alex asked as he only saw Tara and Chris/Zero, "Guess if they don't show up soon we'll have to pull it off. Kid and Zero you 2 can focus on distracting/taking down the...
  5. D

"Well let's not use birdie again, I prefer Robin or the boy wonder next time." Alex sighed, "I've already sent everyone else a message and details regarding the misson. And hey this time try not to kill anyone." Alex added hoping Zero could keep in control or else he would face consequences.
  6. D

Alex was watching the news when a news flash caught his attention, "There has been a report in Central City bank that a robbery of a bank and hostages are involved." The news anchor announced, "The group is known as Sydicate and are so far known to be affilatted with the Meklords who have been...
  7. D

Ok reserved for all those who did.
  8. D

Plumbum accepted I'll allow the eveelutions so everyone doens't go for Evee. arcs1903, ok you got pyschic/flying reserved.
  9. D

"THUMP!!" Robin heard a loud crash from the cave, "Hey Kid? I think I won't be coming out of the cave for a while, those 2 have started fighting I think so go enjoy yourself and rest up for tommorrow or do you have school?" Alex said over to Tara's communications device, "Ok what's going on?"...
  10. D

"Hey any of you guys want to go out?" Alex called out, he was still mad at Chris/Zero but he knew it was Zero not Chris, "Basically it's the rest of the day off." Alex continued, he approached outside with his custom-robin motorbike and looked at Tara just standing there. "Hey you need to a...
  11. D

"Arrg." Alex yelped in pain as he felt the force of Chris' punch, "MISSON FAILED." ROTA blurted as Alex got up, "Oh just shut up!" Alex snapped, "Do not recognise the term shut up." ROTA replied in a monotone voice, "I swear sometimes you know you're trolling." Alex gritted as he walked out of...
  12. D

"What!?" Alex shouted in surprise as he heard that Chris had shot a hostage, "Dude what were you thinking? Never kill any innocent. That's rule one in the league and this team.!" Alex yelled at Chris, "Misson failure on 60%." ROTA announced, "DAMMIT!" Alex cursed losing his self-control and...
  13. D

This Rp will be a series, with the Hybrid Chronicles that will span for 3 Rps which will cover Act 1, Act 2 will have 2 Rps, Act 3 may be 1-3. Hybrid: A Hybrid is a human who's DNA is infused with one specific species of Pokemon and shares strong bond with that species although it can...
  14. D

"Ok Kid's just took out their fire-power." Alex announced, "Follow me." Alex smiled as he got excited about he action which was going to unfold. Alex jumped off the 8 storey high building that was opposite of the destination, as he looked down Alex saw that the hostile group was bigger than he...
  15. D

"Ok, I get it." Alex grumbled as he listened to Tara's whining, "Here's the plan, KF would go down and disable all enemy fire-arms after I throw a couple of smoke pellets so KF would need to switch to infared or thermal imaging, after when she's taken all of the hostlies fire arms we'll come...
  16. D

"Ok everyone get ready." Alex announced as he got his tonfa's out as ROTA spoke "Training commences now." The training room's area was suddenly shifted into a Gotham City replica. "Mission: Stop the armored car robbery in less than 20 minuets to succeed." ROTA continued, "Baby stuff." Alex...
  17. D

"Guess it's time to go." Alex said as he saw another member use the teleportation system to get to the training area. "Open a portal to the training Area ROTA." Alex ordered as a portal opened infront of him, "Come everyone let's go." Alex said as he ran into the portal. "Training will commence...
  18. D

Young Justice: New Generation (2 spots left)

Re: Young Justice: New Generation K normally I will accept this but it'll be pending for other people that might want to join. Your SU will be accepted in 1 week if no additional members join.
  19. D

Alex was surprised that Kid Flash could deduce his identity since he was only known to high profile league members and the bat-family, "Well now you know me why don't you tell me about your self Tara North?" Alex smiled smugly but soon after that ROTA's voice came on "Training exercise will...
  20. D

"Well Nightwing is in Gotham currently since Bats disappeared along with the whole League, he keeps talking about Wally now and then when I was training with him." Alex replied, "I guess if ROTA lets us out we can go shopping, I wouldn't mind getting some new furniture for this place, that new...
Back
Top Bottom