Search results for query: *

1. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

trying to breed for a Naive, HP Fire Protean Froakie, with 31/30/31/30/31/30. I spend the entire week. The best I got was 26 in SpAtk. So close :(
  2. P

Your "YES!" moments

my shiny turtwig. 4 IVs, lacks HP
  3. P

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Yesterday I hatched a shiny Turtwig. I was just breeding for IVs, and he got Att, Def, SpDef and Speed in 31.
  4. P

battling online. Greninja@life orb at +1 attack against snorlax@lefties. PowerUpPunch from Greninja. Snorlax survived with 1HP. 1HP!!!!! Seriously!?!?!?!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  5. P

2014 May International Challenge

I got bored the third day cause all the oponent teams where the same: Kanga-Tyranitar-Garchomp lol Also, how do you claim the enigma berry?
  6. P

looking for a RNGed Pawniard

Hello! I'm looking for a RNGed Pawniard in Gen V, with the Egg Move Mean Look. Can Anyone help me with that? thanks beforehand
  7. P

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Since it's free, can I have these?: Kangaskhan 31/31/31/?/?/31 Shuppet F:31/31/31/?/?/31 I have a female Moody Smeargle I can give you. Thanks in advance.
  8. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras pastafari used confuse ray! XD thanks for the Skarmory.
  9. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras Ryu!
  10. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras I added you, and I'm ready to trade. You can see my FC in my signature
  11. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras I can breed you a 5 IV Timid Magic Guard Abra. Can I get the Skarmory for this?
  12. P

thanks for the advice, didn't know that.
  13. P

a few minutes ago, while EV training with hordes, I found a shiny Vanillite. So my Greninja begun to span dark pulse. The shiny one was on the extreme right, so I started to kill from the extreme left. The first one down, i then sent a dark pulse to the empty slot. My Greninja trolled me, and...
  14. P

GEN VI: LF Aggronite

That's it. I traded away my aggronite, and now I regret that. Anyone has a spare one? or can trade one? I can offer BP Items.
  15. P

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

So the last time I left a VM on your profile page, but we never met. It seems you didn't even add me to your friend list. As things are, can I have a 6 IV Modest one instead of the Quiet? regards.
  16. P

GEN VI: LF: HA Zubat and HA Carvanha

Thank you very much!
  17. P

Sorry I don't have a Buneary. :(
  18. P

female please! :D Anything you want in return?
  19. P

As you can read, I'm looking for an Infiltrator Zubat and a Speed boost Carvanha. I don't care about IVs nor nature. What can I offer: -HA chimchar -HA Treecko -Aqua Jet/Dragon Dance/Ice Punch Totodile
Back
Top Bottom