Search results for query: *

• Users: pastafari
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

looking for a RNGed Pawniard

Hello! I'm looking for a RNGed Pawniard in Gen V, with the Egg Move Mean Look. Can Anyone help me with that? thanks beforehand
  2. P

GEN VI: LF Aggronite

That's it. I traded away my aggronite, and now I regret that. Anyone has a spare one? or can trade one? I can offer BP Items.
  3. P

GEN VI: LF: HA Zubat and HA Carvanha

As you can read, I'm looking for an Infiltrator Zubat and a Speed boost Carvanha. I don't care about IVs nor nature. What can I offer: -HA chimchar -HA Treecko -Aqua Jet/Dragon Dance/Ice Punch Totodile
  4. P

GEN VI: Need Charizardite X

That´s it. I'm looking for it. Anyone have a leftover one?
  5. P

GEN VI: LF Gyarados, Pupitar and Dragonair Safaris

That's it. I'm looking for friends whose safaris have these pokémon, please. Mine has Abra, Espurr and Gothorita
  6. P

LF DWF Abra.

That's it. I can offer some interest DWF: Dratini, Poliwag, Vulpix. Any gentle soul who can help?
  7. P

LF tamato berry

Thats it. I need a Tamato berry. I can offer some starters (treecko, mudkip, chimchar, turtwig, oshawott, tepig). Also a shiny machamp is looking for a new home.
  8. P

Looking for a Linoone

Somehow I got the linoone. Please close this thread.
  9. P

looking for pokedex filler Buneary

That´s the thing, I need a dex filler Buneary or Loppuny for breeding, for my W2 version. I can offer a dex filler Skitty. If you have a Buneary, it may be just a trade for dex recording. Happy new year to all of you!!!!
  10. P

curse+wish eevee

Hello!!!! This is my first giveaway. I've got 17 curse + wish Eevees. They are all UT, n idk their IVs. Anything legal will be fine, since i want to clear some space from my box, but i don't want to release them, as they can be good for move passing. Just post with your FC and use my SS friend...
  11. P

wanted: ditto

Well, i´m lookin for a very special ditto: It must have an iv of 31 in defense, i don't care about the other iv's. I'm offering other ditto with 31 iv in attack. Please help me.
  12. P

Max attack Feraligatr

Well, I have a lv14 totodile with 31 IV in atk, and adamant nature. I'm looking for any member of the cyndaquil family.PM me if u want to trade
  13. P

Hello everybody!!!!!

Hi! I'm pastafari, n i'm new here. Nice to meet u all
Back
Top Bottom