Search results for query: *

• Users: Mutak94
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Something's wrong with time on my DS.

I can't battle the gym leaders at battleground. When I talk to them, they say the things they usually say after the battle, and I know I haven't today. Infact, I haven't battled them for a month. Also, when I return my Pokémon from Pokéwalker to HeartGold, if I read the summary of a stroll...
  2. M

Wanted: Arceus or Darkrai

I want a non-hacked Arceus that triggers the HGSS event or any non-hacked Darkrai. Clones are OK. In exchange I offer a Jirachi.
  3. M

Wanted: Pikachu-colored Pichu

I just need it to activate the event, so I'll return it after it's done. My HG FC: 3954 1420 2775
  4. M

Should they make Wobbuffet funny again?

Remember the good old days in Johto and Hoenn when Wobbuffet was doing funny stuff all the time? Like losing the badges? Getting lost with the key? Blowing up the phone booth? Popping behind a tree and saying "Wobbu!" ? Nowdays he's just a blue blob walking around and saying "Wobbuffet" at the...
  5. M

Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector issue.

OK, i have Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector so that I can connect to my DS to Wi-Fi because my main internet is not a wireless one.It is plugged in my PC via one of these USB cables. The thing is, I have to hold the thing in the air if I want it to work. As soon as I put it on a surface (my hand...
  6. M

What are your top three favorite and least favorite Lord of the Rings characters?

My favorites: 1.) Gandalf 2.) Treebeard 3.) Legolas Least favorites: 1.) Saruman 2.) Denethor 3.) Grima Wormtongue
  7. M

Wanted: Arceus

For the HGSS event of course. Now, I have nothing good to offer, and I know this is dumb, but would anyone be willing to give me that Arceus for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina?
  8. M

Eric Stuart message

OK, I know this is old. And I know there were some threads discussing did he really say it or not. But the thing I wanted to discuss is why would he mock 4Kids at first and get mad 6 seasons later when PUSA took over, because it's out of question to me that Eric Stuart did it on purpose. Also...
  9. M

Strategies you came up with and ways of countering them

What strategies similar to the F.E.A.R. strategy you came up with? This is mine: 1.) Get somebody with perish song (e.g. Misdreavus) and somebody with Mean Look or the Shadow Tag/Arena Trap ability (e.g. Wobbuffet). 2.) Use Perish song. 3.) Switch out and shift your Pokémon with Shadow tag...
  10. M

Hello!

I've been on the forums for 4 weeks now, and only now I realized I had to say hello here. So here goes: And also I wanted to ask who can help me finding a good idea for my profile colors layout because I've been messing with it and now it looks like a 2-year old's crayon drawing. :D EDIT...
  11. M

Wanted: Shiny Eevee or Umbreon

And in exchange I offer that Heatran lv. 50 from the Stark mountain. Unfortunately, I have nothing else to offer what would be valuable :(
  12. M

Wanted: Darkrai

Any legit Darkrai will do. And i exchange i offer european event Jirachi.
  13. M

Wanted: Celebi

I would like this movie event Celebi. I don't really care about level, nature or anything else. I just want it to fill up my dex and to bring it to shrine to battle Giovanni. In exchange i offer european event Jirachi.
  14. M

What do you think Cyrus' universe would look like?

If he succeeded, the world would be emotionless... empty. I'm trying to imagine it, but I just can't. What would Cyrus do there? Would he be alone or would there be other people, just emotionless? What would they do, sit around all they because without emotions they wouldn't be motivated to do...
Back
Top Bottom