Search results for query: *

• Users: Okamidna
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

EVERYONE: Queen of the Castle

I'm not sure why, but i'm now fascinated by Caitlin~ So i decided to write this fic, detailing her life from when she was six, untill the good old E4 times. Typically short chapters as usual. Anyhow hope you like~ --------------------- The small blonde girl sat silently on the pristine white...
  2. O

Twilight Realm Art Dumpyard~

Hi~ I like to draw a lot so I thought I'd post some of my work up, to see what y'all think :D I have no tablet, so these are all done by hand~
  3. O

The Twilight realm; banners and sprites for you~

Welcome to the Twilight Realm! What I Offer~ Banners: Splices and Recolours: Rules:[/CENTER] 1.Don't rush me please. School is hell. 2.Just one request at a time. Wait for your request to be finished before placing another. 3.I'd appreciate it if you provide pictures but you don't...
  4. O

EVERYONE: ~The Flower Of Deceit~

My first fic, so its not so great. Wait, scratch that. It is great. It's focused on domino, agent 009, from MewTwo returns. She's one of my fave characters so, in honour of her, here is my fic. enjoy. And if you do manage to reach the end, please write something. please. no flaming if you do...
  5. O

is hun a boy or girl?

most people say huns a boy but IMO it would be better of with hun female. coz we have jessie n james, butch n cassidy so it would match with hun a girl attila male. and i could ship them better! also give some opinions on steelshipping (attila-hun). i think thats its name.
  6. O

aaronXmaylene

hey there. does anyone support this shipping? ive looked around and theres only a few fanfics on them. do any of you even think this shipping is possible? if so im happy! if not well i cant say i didnt expect it.:sweat:
  7. O

AlexandrianShipping anybody?

alexandrian shipping ok straight to the point. (ive read the rules by the way) well almost to the point:sweat: alexandrian shipping: volknerXjasmine what do you thing about it? stupid cute etc? opinions please! thnx
  8. O

Alexandrianshipping?what do you think?

ok if you found this thread Yay! what do you think about volknerXjasmine? cute or plain stupid? i like it. i mean theres got to be a reason she came to sunnyshore?! please say something! also if you find fanfics on it tell me plz!
Back
Top Bottom