Search results for query: *

1. N

Review S17 EP18: Awakening the Sleeping Giant!

I had almost forgotten how much I love Snorlax. Aside from that, it's an okay episode. But one thing bugs me: Why is Clemont wearing BLOOMERS?!
  2. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I can't find the Soothe Bell in my X game. Can someone help me?
  3. N

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

You mean after the red Gyarados? Mine was an Oddish that I randomly found in my Ruby game. Unfortunately for me, I restarted my file and lost it. So by default, the first shiny I kept was my yellow Dustox. I found it as a Cascoon, not even eight hours after I first started my Emerald game.
  4. N

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Here's mine. Kyle FC: 0559-6768-9090 Let me know when and if you add mine!
  5. N

Review XY001: We've Arrived in the Kalos Region! The Beginning of Dreams and Adventures!! ・ XY002: Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!

It's Clemont. Why it's pronounced like Clementine, I don't know. But anyway... Oh. My. Lord. I am so glad they dubbed this so soon. I loved these episodes. Let's start with the Lumiose City Gym. I hope it doesn't zap all the unsuspecting beginner trainers with no badges like that. That's...
  6. N

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

One word: WOBBUFFET!!
  7. N

Review S16 EP22: Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry!

I know this has nothing to do with the episode itself, but when I recorded it, the description used the characters' Japanese names for some reason.
  8. N

Review S16 EP18: The Pokémon Harbor Patrol!

Two words: Field trip. Teachers will take kids to the most boring places.
  9. N

Review S16 EP15: Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot!

I'm calling it. Favorite. Episode. By far. Colress was awesome, Ghetsis was creepy, the mind-controlled Pokémon kicked so much ass. When I saw Magnemite on the "Who's That Pokémon", I thought for sure it would be Colress's, but it belongs to one of the grunts. But that's okay, I mean...
  10. N

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Leaf and Lyra say Hi. Unless you're talking about the new girl in particular. FINALLY, we can customize the player characters. I'm super happy about this. As for the Pokémon: At first, I thought Mawile finally got the evo (or pre-evo) it...
  11. N

Review S16 EP13: The Name's N!

So...the new opening. Pretty cool. I just had to rewind and watch it again. N himself? Not bad so far. Can't wait to see more of him.
  12. N

Review S16 EP12: New Places... Familiar Faces!

Same here. I'm glad to see Muk too. I really miss Wobbuffet though. I guess they didn't want to give Jessie an uber Pokémon though.
  13. N

Review S16 EP11: A Unova League Evolution!

As much as I don't like to complain (really, I don't), there's really no excuse for Ash at this point.
  14. N

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le My guess is that Nympheon (Came up with the name just now) could either be a pure normal type or a pure flying type.
  15. N

Review S16 EP02: A Surface to Air Tag Battle Team!

I feel like these guys would make excellent coordinators. But, you know, don't pay my opinion any mind.
  16. N

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

Whichever one that badass falcon is in!
  17. N

Review S15 EP46: The Road to Humilau!

Okay. I'll admit it. It takes a lot to get me not excited about a gym battle episode. Case in point, Cameron. At least you had Samurott to make you look a little awesome. And Ash, really. "Great minds think alike"? What exactly does that say about you?
  18. N

Review S15 EP43: Battling Authority Once Again!

When I see that shot of Dragonite and Krokorok facing each other, I can't help but think..."Kinda one-sided, ain't it?" As for Burgundy, I feel like she would battle better after taking a much-needed chill pill. All in all, a decent episode.
Back
Top Bottom