Search results for query: *

1. N

New Nintendo Console?

I just saw on X-Play that Nintendo is currently working on a new hardware console. I don't know much else about it, but if anyone does, please share it with us!
  2. N

Time and Darkness

I read on Wikipedia that Cartoon Network is set to air the next Mystery Dungeon special tomorrow. But I haven't seen a thing about it on TV. I'm just wondering if this is true or a if I'm leading my TiVo on a wild goose chase.
  3. N

Review S10 EP41: A Stand-Up Sit-Down!

Dawn learns about Contest Double Performances from Zoey and decides to practice up. Simple, right?
  4. N

NoodleChef's Art Thread!

Ahh...it's now time to post my artwork. I'm good at drawing and stuff, but my stronger points are truly in comp. generated 3D art. And I will probably display both. First, fresh from Deviant Art... Cacturne! I plan on making this one better, as well as adding the ridges to its hat.
  5. N

Manaphy Mission Code

Farnsworth voice: Good news, everyone! Back to me: :ahem: For those of you who bought Pokémon Ranger (like me), REJOICE as Pokemon.com will display the code for the mission to retrieve the Manaphy egg on January 20!
  6. N

In need of directions

All right. This is for my Emerald Version. I spoke to Wallace in the Cave of Origin after watching Groudon and Kyogre fight. I need to know where exactly to find the Sky Pillar.
  7. N

Dancing Disaster - Pokémon Fanfic

I've written other fics, but this is my first time writing a Pokémon fanfic. Basically the premise of this fanfic is that the gang arrives in time for a new Pokémon Contest. However, there is a dangerous conspiracy behind the scenes. Prelude Fuchsia City. 8:30 pm. "Just give up." Harley...
  8. N

New Names!

Major news! No more guessing, folks! I found out on Serebii.net that... Manene's US name is "Mime Jr." And Manyula's US name is "Weavile."
  9. N

Wow...

Okay. Um...I have a prepared statement. :busts out a post-it note, pushes up glasses: Ahem. The following is an introduction of the new Bulbagarden Member, Kyle. No trainers and/or pokémon were harmed in the making of this post-it with the exception of coordinator Harley. I mean, come on. You...
Back
Top Bottom