Search results for query: *

1. Sapphire

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Late to the conversation on it, but I'm reviving my account just to state how annoying it is for Pokemon fans to speculate a "South America" region when that is a whole continent with 14 countries. That is far too much for a single game, let alone to all be distilled into a DLC tacked on to a...
  2. Sapphire

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm currently experiencing a strange mix of pride and amazement. Logging into this account after who knows how long has put so much into perspective because I joined this site when I was basically a baby back in 2010 and next year I'll be graduating college which is so very :>
  3. Sapphire

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Plusle.
  4. Sapphire

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Sweet Scent
  5. Sapphire

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

For quite some time I've been itching for a high literate small RP where the plot unfolds years before or after the events of the main games. There's just so much worldbuilding to be done and the mere thought of a never-ending stream of wall of text gets me feeling all warm and mushy inside...
  6. Sapphire

Smoochum.
  7. Sapphire

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

HELLO I RECOGNIZE YOU! How goes it?
  8. Sapphire

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Nice to see this place is still as spiffy as ever.
  9. Sapphire

Litleo.
  10. Sapphire

What type would the user above be?

Fairy/Flying
  11. Sapphire

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Honestly? I have bittersweet feelings about most of the redesigns. Shelly, Steven, Phoebe, Flannery and the like all look perfect, but as for player-character wise? Brendan looks good, very simplistic. Kind of exactly what I expected, usual vanilla flavor as far as protags go. However, it seems...
  12. Sapphire

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Marlboro Lights by Natalia Kills
  13. Sapphire

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Solrock
  14. Sapphire

Si Te Vas - Shakira
  15. Sapphire

OR/AS Bold Predictions

ORAS will introduce...MEGA WAILORD. Now, considering that Wailord is already huge, Game Freak had to find a way to put it in the game without breaking it. So, instead of just making it bigger, Mega Wailord is a killer whale with half of Wailord's size and HP but double the offensive stats. The...
  16. Sapphire

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? Parks and Recreation, hands down. No competition. I also really like Arrested Development, Fargo, Pushing Daisies and AtLA.
  17. Sapphire

Dirty Love - Ke$ha
  18. Sapphire

Something Better - Softengine
  19. Sapphire

How do you arrange your PC boxes?

I know it's a bit silly, but I like to arrange them by color. So I have one box full of red Pokemon, one full of orange Pokemon, one full of yellow Pokemon and so on. My last boxes are always just Eggs though. Hundreds of them.
  20. Sapphire

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I just caught one a few hours ago! I was grinding in a HeartGold nuzlocke and then suddenly I joked "Wouldn't it be hilarious if I ran into a shiny before my Togepi evolves?" And woops, two encounters later I was standing before a golden Caterpie. I named her Aphrodite. She's a major cutie and...
Back
Top Bottom