Search results for query: *

• Users: V20
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

GEN V: Offering Adamant Sawk for Tamato Berry

I made a minor screw up with EVs yesterday so I am in need of a Tamato Berry from the Dream World. I have a Sawk with the prefered Nature (at least, in my opinion) that I am offering in exchange. Here are it's specs: Sawk Adamant Inner Focus Knows: Rock Smash/Leer/Retaliate/---- Wanted...
  2. V

Offering Pokerus for select exclusives

I am willing to trade Wingull (caught around Undella) infected with Pokerus for those who need it. In return I am looking for a couple Pokemon that have evaded me due to their version exclusiveness. Here they are: Teddiursa/Ursaring Vullaby/Mandibuzz Natures etc. don't matter as I will...
  3. V

Offering Rufflet

Please read through thoroughly!: The Deal: Offering one Rufflet, which I can breed for a specific Nature/Ability (please note all Rufflet are male), in return for a Mandibuzz of any Nature/Ability (always female, of course). In addition, if you don't have Pokerus yet, I would gladly give...
  4. V

How Do You Organize Your PC Boxes?

Do you sort them by... Type? Level, Colour? Name? Stats? Nature? Dex Number? Moveset? Starsign? Favorite Food? Political Views? Nothing In Particular? I know some of those are a bit ridiculous (type? colour? bah!) but how do you organize you 'mons in those little 5x6...
  5. V

What's Your Playthrough Style?

Throughout my time playing the games, I've always built my first team in the following manner: 1) Get and train starter 2) Capture and train one pokemon found early in game 3) Capture and store everything else 4) Capture and train Legendary mascot For instance, my Pearl team for the...
  6. V

Offering Groundon for Latios

Any level or nature, no hacks
Back
Top Bottom